187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Dear all , my nomination is at 03Nov2015, and nothing hear from the immigration at all!

But my visa they had some documents request, at June ! After I submit my visa documents, slienc!

1st my agent said the immigration is on striking, but now is saying because my job title is marketing need to wait a little bit long .

But some of my frd said might be the employer has problem?

Does anyone tell me what I gonna do ?

Have you called immigration??

Granted.

I received my FBI clearance early Nov 2016 but of my Husband was never delivered. FBI said, both were send at the same date. Called FBI and answer was to wait for a month. AFter a month, asked FBI to send another copy to a address in USA (just to cut the delivery time), which was received yesterday. Scanned copy uploaded today on immi account and attached to case officer's email as well.

In between, received a couple of e-mails directly from case officer asking update on requested documents. Called and talked with case officer directly and e-mailed them the status update as well.

Visa granted after few hours of documents upload from WA PSE.

Time Line:

RCB applied: Jan 22, 2016 Aproved: Last of Jan 2016 Nomination and Visa: Jan 27, 2016

Declaration for Visa Payment requested by NSW PSE: March 23, 2016

FBI Clearance Requested by Team 6, WA PESE: Sept 07, 2016

FBI Clearance uploaded Dec 07, 2016

VISA Granted Dec 07, 2016Family of 4, HR, Occupation: RN

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

Hi Yudhveer,

Yes I did the same. My wife is overseas but I included her as a secondary applicant in my RSMS visa application. I applied my nomination and visa on 25/07/16 as Retail Manager and waiting. Me and my wife are going to do our medical by the end of this month and have already submitted police clearance certificate. Let me know if I can help you. Thanks

Regards,

Manoj

Hi Yudhveer,

Yes I did the same. My wife is overseas but I included her as a secondary applicant in my RSMS visa application. I applied my nomination and visa on 25/07/16 as Retail Manager and waiting. Me and my wife are going to do our medical by the end of this month and have already submitted police clearance certificate. Let me know if I can help you. Thanks

Regards,

Manoj

Did they asked Police clearance of your wife also??