187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi all, yesterday the department requested more info on my file..

Can anyone what can I submit for

'Evidence of relationship with your spouse '

We just married this year in April and we never lived together !!! I already submitted marriage certificate but they still want more info which is for me annoying ...

Nomination applied 22 April 2016

Visa. 13 June 2016

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that's really quick, u only applied on April. Lucky u. What's ur occupation and visa stream hr or lr???

Give me more info on your relationship, like how u met, and ways of communication, and as much info as possible. I could give a good advice on how to prepare docs for it but I need more info. U can send me private message if u don't want to post here. Goodluck

Wow that's really quick, u only applied on April. Lucky u. What's ur occupation and visa stream hr or lr???

Give me more info on your relationship, like how u met, and ways of communication, and as much info as possible. I could give a good advice on how to prepare docs for it but I need more info. U can send me private message if u don't want to post here. Goodluck

Thank you mate , I sent you pm

hello everyone,

Is there an update email yet to see what month they are currently processing. The last on on the spreadsheet states 15/09/2016 and late December applictions.

Just wondering if they moved any forward now seeing as 3 weeks have passed :wink:

its same mate late December of 187 visa !!!!

How do u know they missed a doc??

And Immi didnt even request this? Insane and so unfair. Im sure you will be fine for the appeal then. What will happen if you dont get the appeal answer before your 28 days?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I saw The refusal letter of nomination...

Well unfair and bad luck I guess

When you appeal the nomination it means that you're appealing the visa consequentially (visa is automatically refuse after 28 days from nom refusal)

The timing for appealing are at least 6 months (fast-track appeal) to 12 months (normal appeal)

So now I just need to wait again!!

Hi guys,

new to this forum, but very interesting to see what is happening with other peoples visa progress.

I applied for RCB, nomination and lodged at the same time on 30/06/16

LR country

187 direct entry as a chef

3 people, myself, my wife and son

I was just wondering if any of you guys currently know how long its taking for visas to be processed and granted (fingers crossed), should all documents be uploaded correctly. is there any randomness involved in selections to be processed or is it a pretty fixed timeline, and can you get a gauge on when your time to be "called" is pending.

Many thanks for your time

Hi everyone. Happy to announce that my nomination got approved on tuesday. They asked for documents for visal approval. They asked form 80 and medicals and polio certificates for me and my wife. our medical is expiring in the month on dec i dont know why have they asked for it. Do you guys have any idea how much time it will take?

Hi guys,

new to this forum, but very interesting to see what is happening with other peoples visa progress.

LR country

I was just wondering if any of you guys currently know how long its taking for visas to be processed and granted (fingers crossed), should all documents be uploaded correctly. is there any randomness involved in selections to be processed or is it a pretty fixed timeline, and can you get a gauge on when your time to be "called" is pending.

Chef occupation is not on top of their priority list...

10 months wait probably

Good luck

Chef occupation is not on top of their priority list...

10 months wait probably

Good luck

Many thanks for your response

I was under the impression that chefs were state priority 2 in WA, which is where I am applying from. I am applying direct as I didn't quite have my 2 years employment down with this particular employer in order to transition from my 457. Would you know if these factors have any bearing on the speed of my application being granted? Thank you

Hi guys,

LR country

I guess it will be quick in your case as you are from LR country. You are right chef is in priority level 2 where cook at 3 according to my MA. Good luck everyone. Immi please grant our visa just can't take it anymore, its more than 8 months!!!!!