187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys

I have news.

I spoke to a lawyer.

He said if I apply for a new nomination within the 28days from the refusal I can then link my 187 visa to the new nomination.

This process is quick ( couple of months).

He made my day!

I am going to hire him and suck my MA. He said we have enough time!

Don't use a MA that screw your life use a lawyer!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds right to me

Got this on the 186 Forum

http://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/pia

SERIOUSLY!? 2 week strike or please tell me that I am reading this wrong, please please please!:arghh:

While we are working closely with stakeholders to minimise the impact on the travelling public and on cargo and mail operations, and are ensuring appropriate measures are in place for visa and citizenship services, we strongly encourage passengers departing on international flights get to the airport early and those arriving should expect some delays.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ABOV PPARHAGRAPH

COULDNT UNDERSTAND

Need Help... is birth certificate mandatory for visa grant? I don't have my birth certificate but my MA said your visa might depend on the submission of this document.

Thanks

Repost it again...is somebody know have knowledge abt this? Can i use 10th certificate instead of birth certificate?

Thanks

hi guys

pls help and every one suggestion

pls I'm very stressed

Nomination aproved - 25/9/2015

visa lodged - 20/11/2016

docs requested - 3/8/2016 AFP for secondary aplicant and form 80 for both me and wife

processing centre - WA pese

docs submitted - 24/8/2016

on this Wednesday 21/9/2016 I rang to immi about my aplication status and they said to new case officer already allocated on Tuesday 20/9/2016 and he is reassessing ur aplication

but it's 3 days allocated case officer but still havenot heard anything from them

pls guys suggest me that will they take longer

will any problem for grant visa

pls its kindly request to everyone in this forum pls suggest me from ur experienced Bcs I'm very tense now

pls pls specially MAVI ,khem ,Aussie pr ,pls suggest me

thnx

Repost it again...is somebody know have knowledge abt this? Can i use 10th certificate instead of birth certificate?

Thanks

Yes bro ,

U can use 10 th certificate

donot need to worry about that

I also don't have birth certificate ,I used my 10 th certificate

and nd my wife is main aplicant ,she also has officer manager occupation in Sunshine Coast

pls suggest - she has bachelor of commerce from overseas and RPL diploma of leadership and management from Australia ,do u think her qualification is enough for office manager

pls read my post as well and suggest me as well about my situation

Edited by Namish2015

Got this on the 186 Forum

http://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/pia

SERIOUSLY!? 2 week strike or please tell me that I am reading this wrong, please please please!

I have noticed that with previous strikes they mentioned visa processing centres as well but in this post they didnt. So I am really really hoping that this does not cause further delays.

hi guys

pls I'm very stressed

visa lodged - 20/11/2016

docs requested - 3/8/2016 AFP for secondary aplicant and form 80 for both me and wife

on this Wednesday 21/9/2016 I rang to immi about my aplication status and they said to new case officer already allocated on Tuesday 20/9/2016 and he is reassessing ur aplication

but it's 3 days allocated case officer but still havenot heard anything from them

pls its kindly request to everyone in this forum pls suggest me from ur experienced Bcs I'm very tense now

thnx

From what I understand it goes through various internal and sometimes external checks which can take time.

What does get me is that that you submitted docs on the 24th of August but only got a CO again on 20 September??? Can this be right?

hi guys

pls I'm very stressed

visa lodged - 20/11/2016

thnx

Hey mate take it easy. When they request doc then u submit it, that same CO doesnt always assess ur file. Many cases (not sure 100% time) ur application goes to another officer for assessment. That is very normal. Then u should allow another week or so to get result.

But what ticking in my brain is why the hell CO was assigned on the 21th september???? U should have a new CO at around first week of September.

What i see is there nothing at this stage for u to worry about. Give it another week

Hey mate take it easy. When they request doc then u submit it, that same CO doesnt always assess ur file. Many cases (not sure 100% time) ur application goes to another officer for assessment. That is very normal. Then u should allow another week or so to get result.

But what ticking in my brain is why the hell CO was assigned on the 21th september???? U should have a new CO at around first week of September.

What i see is there nothing at this stage for u to worry about. Give it another week

Hi bro

very thankfull to u for ur reply

bro new case officer already assigned on 20/9/2016 he was saying that he is reassessing my file Bcs I rang them on 21/9/2016 and they transfered my call to new caseofficer ,new case officer told me that he assigned on 20/9/2016 and he is reassessing my file ,even told that at this moment they don't need any further information and he can see information already provided ,if he will be need any further information they will contact us

but my question - why he is taking so longer ? Bcs all that requested docs by previous case officer already provided and why this new case officer taking longer

it's been 3 days allocated new case officer

what it's means that he is reassessing my aplication

pls I'm suggest me I'm very stressed Bcs we r in offshore

Ho everypne i have a question i have applied 187 direct entry visa as cook, rcb approved already, my qualifications are cert 3 commercial cookery and advance dip and diplome of hospitality management it was 2 years course all together, i have provided 2 years experience as cook on training not paid though, do i still need cert 4 ? Is a cert 4 is valid if i get from some institution with my experience as cook ?

Ho everypne i have a question i have applied 187 direct entry visa as cook, rcb approved already, my qualifications are cert 3 commercial cookery and advance dip and diplome of hospitality management it was 2 years course all together, i have provided 2 years experience as cook on training not paid though, do i still need cert 4 ? Is a cert 4 is valid if i get from some institution with my experience as cook ?

I dont know about unpaid experience but it says cert3 plus 2 years experience. Or cert 4 (no experience).and yes RPL (the cert4 you are wondering) cert 4 is 100% valid certificate to apply 187

Hi friends,

Got PR today

Nomination Applied: March 31 2016

Visa application: September 6 2016

Nomination approved: 10.30 am; September 26 2016

Visa granted: 10.55 am; September 26 2016

Uploaded almost all the documents by ourselves including form 80 for character assessment. Since, we didn't had a current Indian pcc, we uploaded the one from 2013 and included the invoice for the new one. As i was pregnant, i uploaded a medical certificate showing the same. Fortunately i had a valid medical (did for 457). No further documents were requested.

Hi friends,

Got PR today

Uploaded almost all the documents by ourselves including form 80 for character assessment. Since, we didn't had a current Indian pcc, we uploaded the one from 2013 and included the invoice for the new one. As i was pregnant, i uploaded a medical certificate showing the same. Fortunately i had a valid medical (did for 457). No further documents were requested.

Congratulation.... lucky you got PR in 6 months even your PCC was expired. They did not ask any docs from you for me it's miracle ....

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

Hi friends,

Got PR today

Congrats Mate enjoy your Time

Congratulation.... lucky you got PR in 6 months even your PCC was expired. They did not ask any docs from you for me it's miracle ....

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

U have to understand here its registered nurse occupation..

congrats pr march best wishes with ur upcoming baby