187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

That's how long before they got their visa. Those were a while ago when there really was a long wait.

Thank you Blossom,

As i am still waiting for my visa over 11 months. Your words give me hope.

Did IMMI finally give them any exnplian regarding to such a long time waiting?

Thank you Blossom,

As i am still waiting for my visa over 11 months. Your words give me hope.

Did IMMI finally give them any exnplian regarding to such a long time waiting?

Hey will i understand ur frustration. We few people aare in same situation. Just keep in mind visa application lodged with never do not get lost. Immi certainly finalizes every application. They have their own way of working. No one really knows why some application takes way too longer. Here i would like to point out few possible reason:

# internal and external checks. They randomly pick up some files then put on checks. They run series of checks. Checks patterns are different for different applicants for different reason.

# another possible reason (im not sure though) sometimes they transfer file from one office to another. They said to me it goes back to queue again and takes extra time to allocate a CO.

# there could be many other reasons u name it. As they have to handle thousands of applications.

I know its unfair, Its frustrating for us, We are actually dying inside, our pr relates to many decision in our personal life etc. But we cant do anything. We have accept this cruel truth.

I suggest u to stop thinking about it. Today or tomorrow u will get it. It will come for sure.

I also suggested u in the pm that get ur MA to call immi. If u call insead of mailing u will get more clear ans. Hope that helps

Hey will i understand ur frustration. We few people aare in same situation. Just keep in mind visa application lodged with never do not get lost. Immi certainly finalizes every application. They have their own way of working. No one really knows why some application takes way too longer. Here i would like to point out few possible reason:

# internal and external checks. They randomly pick up some files then put on checks. They run series of checks. Checks patterns are different for different applicants for different reason.

# another possible reason (im not sure though) sometimes they transfer file from one office to another. They said to me it goes back to queue again and takes extra time to allocate a CO.

# there could be many other reasons u name it. As they have to handle thousands of applications.

I know its unfair, Its frustrating for us, We are actually dying inside, our pr relates to many decision in our personal life etc. But we cant do anything. We have accept this cruel truth.

I suggest u to stop thinking about it. Today or tomorrow u will get it. It will come for sure.

I also suggested u in the pm that get ur MA to call immi. If u call insead of mailing u will get more clear ans. Hope that helps

Wonderful words!!!!

There is always hope....be positive!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tells me that i have to wait more or withdraw my file ..... I have no patience now its all over ..... Because my employer's company is under monitoring and dnt know yet hoe long it will take ...... Firstly employer's company will get clean chit from DIBP. They have some issue some of issues are cleared but some of them still under monitoring...... It's frustrating time cant wait so long ....... A year passed away now m thinking to withdraw the file and find the new sponsor

....... Plz suggest me what i have to do it ???? Do i have to wait or withdraw my file ???? Plz plz help me

Hi aussiepr,

you are so kind~~ god bless you mate

i will aks my MA to call. Do you know the number i should dial if i also want to call by myself?

Thank you

Can someone tells me that i have to wait more or withdraw my file ..... I have no patience now its all over ..... Because my employer's company is under monitoring and dnt know yet hoe long it will take ...... Firstly employer's company will get clean chit from DIBP. They have some issue some of issues are cleared but some of them still under monitoring...... It's frustrating time cant wait so long ....... A year passed away now m thinking to withdraw the file and find the new sponsor

....... Plz suggest me what i have to do it ???? Do i have to wait or withdraw my file ???? Plz plz help me

Hey mate thats strange all of a sudden u are thinking of withdrawing application? Could u tell us more about monitoring? If u are comfortable u can tell me in pm.

Sorry guys for my last post. I was typing on my phone. I made few mistakes while writing.

Hi aussiepr,

you are so kind~~ god bless you mate

i will aks my MA to call. Do you know the number i should dial if i also want to call by myself?

Thank you

Mate i always prayed and wished well for others.. im active member since last year. I tried to help everybody prayed for everybody. But when it came to my case i kept waiting and everyone else were getting pr. My wife was crying like 3 years old kid. I was already upset but when saw her my heart broke into pieces.

I have filed on 28-mar-16 both nomination and visa, still no respond. When you get it could you please let me know? so i can say now 2 more weeks to go. Thanks

what do you mean by 2 more weeks? it would be 2 more months at least. look at my timeline. i have applied on 3rd of FEB it's already 7.5 months. I know it will take another month or so if i'm lucky.

Guys its not about how long we are waiting for

Its all about challenges in life

B brave

What will happen if someone like me won't get pr ????

Life doesn't finish here

Nomination onshore 5 January 2016

Visa offshore 23 june 2016

Edited by Davrock

Hello guys,

I've got question about the status on the immi website.

does anyone know how long it normally take to change the status from submitted to received?

It has been a couple of months since i applied the RSMS, but status is still submitted not received( I've already received acknowledgement of bridging visa grant email). plz help me if anyone knows about this case

Thanks

Hi everyone Specially khem, dev,kKumar etc pls advice as following Bcs I'm to stressed now

Nomination aproved - 25/9/2015

Visalodged 187 de - 20/11/2015

Docs requested by WA pese team 7 - 3/8/2016 AFP for secondary aplicant and form 80 for both

Docs are submitted on - 24/8/2016

On Friday 16/9/2016 - immi deducted secondary aplicant fee from my account $1817 Bcs secondary aplicant added in aplication after lodged aplication

This morning I rang to immi about my status and they said ur aplication is on internal check by agencies for security and character reason .and also immi guy said they will finalised ur aplication very shortly but can't tell exactly time frame Hi guys pls help me and advise that is any problem ,do I need to worry and will this take longer

Pls I'm to stressed now

Edited by Namish2015

Hi everyone Specially khem, dev,kKumar etc pls advice as following Bcs I'm to stressed now

Nomination aproved - 25/9/2015

Visalodged 187 de - 20/11/2015

Docs requested by WA pese team 7 - 3/8/2016 AFP for secondary aplicant and form 80 for both

Docs are submitted on - 24/8/2016

On Friday 16/9/2016 - immi deducted secondary aplicant fee from my account $1817 Bcs secondary aplicant added in aplication after lodged aplication

This morning I rang to immi about my status and they said ur aplication is on internal check by agencies for security and character reason .and also immi guy said they will finalised ur aplication very shortly but can't tell exactly time frame Hi guys pls help me and advise that is any problem ,do I need to worry and will this take longer

Pls I'm to stressed now

Its pretty normal routine check. I will get visa shortly. As ur nomination approved u shouldnt really have to worry too much. Nomination is the hardest part. Its now just the matter of time. Take it easy

Hi everyone,

It's been ages since I've posted anything on here. I kind of got discouraged and lost interest in it after waiting months and months and then having my application refused. But there's been some recent development in my application that I'd like to share! :)

So here's my timeline:

I am located in South Australia. My application was at the Melbourne PSE office and it is Non-DRC. Occupation is Hospitality Manager.

Nomination lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012

RSMS (187) Direct Entry Non Decision-Ready visa lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012

Acknowledgement of valid nomination received - 12 September 2012

Acknowledgement of valid visa application received - 12 September 2012

Bridging visa granted - 12 September 2012

Nomination lodged with RCB - 10 October 2012

Nomination approved by RCB - 13 November 2012

Case Officer allocated to Nomination - 9 May 2013 (8 months after lodging application)

Nomination REFUSED - 2 August 2013 (11 months after lodging application)

Visa REFUSED - 2 September 2013

Nomination appealed to MRT - 21 August 2013

Visa appealed to MRT - 12 September 2013

Notice from MRT to attend hearing - 26 February 2014

Hearing at MRT in Adelaide - 16 April 2014

Notice of Decision and Reasons from MRT - 15 July 2014

Outcome: The MRT has 'set aside' the refusal of the nomination and substituted the decision with an approval! The nomination is approved! The visa application has been remitted to Immigrations for processing :D

So guys, I know it is difficult. Believe me, I know... But don't give up! I have no idea how long Immigrations are taking to process 187's at the moment, but I know the wait is stressful and difficult to cope with. But as with my application, the best advice I can give is to not give up. Fight for what you are seeking: permanent residency. Otherwise, what was the point in the first place? Why put yourself through the stress and put in all the time and effort and money and then just walk away if Immigrations says no? I know every case is different, but I didn't give up. And now? I have won my MRT appeal, my employers' nomination is now approved and I'm just waiting for Immigrations to process and grant my 187!

The reason the nomination was refused in the first place was ridiculous and petty. The case officer that was allocated to the applications decided that the tasks and duties in my position were closer to a different position in the ANZSCO list on occupations. The thing is, ANZSCO didn't list any specific tasks or job duties for my particular position (ANZSCO code), so he went on a 'fishing expedition' to find another position that he felt was a closer match and refused the nomination on that basis. And as a result of the nomination being refused, the visa application was refused a month later as the visa couldn't be granted without the attached nomination being approved. If I didn't appeal both the nomination AND the visa application refusal with the MRT, my time in Australia would have been over.

So the entire Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) process took nearly 11 months from start to finish, cost an extra $3208 ($1604 per appeal) plus the cost of a new migration agent to represent us / handle the appeal and make a submission/written argument.... but it was all worth it!

So now... it's as if there was never a refusal. The nomination is approved and Immigrations has no further say in it! The visa application has been remitted to Immigrations and I'm back in the game! I think generally when you win your case at the MRT it's pretty quick though... maybe within a month? Hopefully my visa application will be allocated to a new case officer soon and they will begin assessing the application as they do. I suspect they will probably ask for a new visa medical, as it has been a long time since I completed the last one. They may ask be for new police clearance certificates as well. I hope they don't ask for a new Canadian PCC though, as that took 4 months last time... :/

But I think it's just a matter of time and I'll FINALLY have my 187! Winning the MRT has brought me soooo much closer to getting my visa granted!

If anyone needs any recommendations for a GREAT migration agent, I am happy to recommend Mark Northam (mnvisa.com) in Sydney. Mark is fantastic! I couldn't say enough good things about him. He's so professional and friendly and is in the know! He's very very knowledgeable and keeps you in the loop with everything. He handled my appeals to the MRT so well ! Thanks a million Mark! :)

Good luck everyone :)

Hi SonicBlue82,

I'm going through the same process as you 187 regional sponsorship visa. At the moment it's in MRT and my file opened for nomination. My agent preparing all the documents according to ANZSCO code- Management Consultant. Please advice me what are the main documents I have to get from the company as Hardware Manager. And also I'm doubt about the hearing process. Need some help for go through it from your experience.

Thank you!