187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

In my opinion your file must has opened otherwise who did ask for declaration form? Unless you get CO allocate to your file they won't ask or open your application... It could be the reason that your MA didn't send at the time of application but now he realised that it must be sent so he is asking for that form before CO allocate to your application to avoid further delay

In my case, Nomination and visa both lodged on Jan 27, 2015. I did not upload declaration form and NSW PSE send me an e-mail to sign and upload declaration form on last week of March. No case officer identified/allocated. I have not heard from them yet. Application status is still received.

So, i think they do open the file, check it without allocating particular Case Officer to if something big is missing and then put aside in queue,

In my case, Nomination and visa both lodged on Jan 27, 2015. I did not upload declaration form and NSW PSE send me an e-mail to sign and upload declaration form on last week of March. No case officer identified/allocated. I have not heard from them yet. Application status is still received.So, i think they do open the file, check it without allocating particular Case Officer to if something big is missing and then put aside in queue,
What is ur nominating occupation. And did u get email from ma or immi. Did they send u immi letter stating the requested documents.

yes bro submit all document

I'm trying not to miss anything. Ur occupation is mechanic too isn't it. Is it a dealership or a local workshop sponsoring u. Can you outline what documents u submitted for nomination. And the region u are getting sponsor.

What is ur nominating occupation. And did u get email from ma or immi. Did they send u immi letter stating the requested documents.

i don't have MA, I received email from NSW PSE asking to sign and upload declaration. What do u mean by immi letter? It was immi email.

I just got email from immi forwarded by my ma, requesting medical, police check and passport size photo. My visa application status is info requested, but my nomination status is still received only. Is that possible they will open my visa before nomination. My employer did get email from immi to submit certification form few days ago but the nomination status is still received on immi account. Is that possible that visa can be open before nomination where as my visa application was on 20 April 2016 and nomination was 13 Jan 2016. Another question do I need to upload scan of my current passport size photo or send them physical copy in a mail to their address. They asking to sign the back of the photo too. Little suggestion would help guys. Thanks