187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

And imagine the employer who has been waiting for u for so long specially for off shore applicants. If I was a business owner there is no way on earth I would wait for someone to start work for almost one year. Do these immi officers got common sense or some brain in their head or they walk around with Brain in their pockets. 21 century and they still riding donkeys. Hurry the .......up

Immigrations answer is that if it's a genuine need, and genuinely no Australian can be found to do the job then you will wait, as you have no choice. If an Australian could do the job then it shouldn't be eligible for sponsorship anyway.

Talking about frustration one of my Korean mate got her visa approval on may 2016 no extra documents asked. it was lodge nov 2015, 187 onshore restaurant manager. Glossy HR and LR bull..... And guess what she is working as waitress and getting paid 13 bucks and hour. Someone tell immigration to justify that. And top it up this little regional restaurant has sponsored 6 people, 2 restaurant manager, 4 chefs and they all got their visa. There's not even one Australian employee. How the hell a small restaurant needs two managers. And only one or two is doing the nominated job. Rest just waitressing. That's more frustrating when some genuine application takes forever to even allocate co plus asking more documents plus many cases visa rejection too. Unfair is the only word I can think of about this for lot of us HR applicants

Ā 

If you are aware of people/companies breaching immigration rules, you should report them. Part of the reason applications go through so much scrutiny and take so long to process, is that there are people getting visas fraudulently. It's not fair to the rest of us who follow the rules and have to deal with the consequences of the cheaters.

If you are aware of people/companies breaching immigration rules, you should report them. Part of the reason applications go through so much scrutiny and take so long to process, is that there are people getting visas fraudulently. It's not fair to the rest of us who follow the rules and have to deal with the consequences of the cheaters.

Hhhhhmmm

hi guys

I'm felling very sad and frustrated

Ā 

i I have been applied Australian federal police certificate on last Friday 5/8/16 for myself but still haven't got AFP and I rang them this morning they said it's normally take 15-20 days

Ā 

now totally become upset

Hello all the lovely people out there. Thanks for ur replies.

With lot of follow up with my ma now I have decided to take my application into my hand. Can u guys point out what forms are there that I need to upload.

Form 80 missing

New passport

Details mistakes on application like work experience and dates

On the question have I even been to Australia. It's no but it needs to be yes

On the question do I have debt to Aussie gov. It's no but have to put Yes

My boss has given me new bas statement, change of address lease doc and tax return doc of business. Need to update that to immi

So what are the form do I need to submit along with new corrections and documents. Please put some shed to it. Thank u

hi guys .. i got my nomination approved today .. does that mean my visa will be approved as well ?? how long will it takes untill i got my visa approved and also will there be a further docments requested after nomination approved ?? thanks guys ..

Ā 

my timeline

visa & nom lodge 25/11

on shore

occ : cook

hi guys .. i got my nomination approved today .. does that mean my visa will be approved as well ?? how long will it takes untill i got my visa approved and also will there be a further docments requested after nomination approved ?? thanks guys ..

Ā 

my timeline

visa & nom lodge 25/11

on shore

occ : cook

Congratulations mate.,happy for you at least you got nomination approved. I think you can get PR Straight away because they could ask visa doc with nomination decision but they didn't. It's just guess. Yes it's sure that you will get your visa approval in no time maybe today I suppose.