187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello Namish,

when we lodge file with all required documents such as medical, police checks, Ielts and etc. That's called decision ready file. As u said you have lodged with all the documents, I don't think so there should be any concern about ur pr approval. Stay positive and patient you will get your pr soon. As per my information if anyone's nomination has been approved than its 100% sure about pr approval.

Thanks

Thanx Mavi

1st question is form 80 is compulsory Bcs my MA told me that now days no need to attached form 80 Bcs it's not compulsory unless case officer asked

2nd question is that - my wife is main aplicant - her nomination position is - office manager ,she has bachelor of commerce from India ,RPL diploma of leadership and management

do u think her qualification suitable for grant visa

thnx pls

Thanx Mavi

1st question is form 80 is compulsory Bcs my MA told me that now days no need to attached form 80 Bcs it's not compulsory unless case officer asked

2nd question is that - my wife is main aplicant - her nomination position is - office manager ,she has bachelor of commerce from India ,RPL diploma of leadership and management

thnx pls

Mate I'm also offshore from india can I hv yur number so we can keep touch by whatsapp pls if yu don't mind

Mate I'm also offshore from india can I hv yur number so we can keep touch by whatsapp pls if yu don't mind
Sure bro U can call me anytime ,pls share ur timeline plsMy number - ############# my name is ravi Edited by MaggieMay24
Phone number removed

Thanx Mavi

thnx pls

Hi again,

well my MA has suggested me to submit form 80and have submitted already and I am onshore. According to me diploma is sufficient for manger's position. Zoya, Khem or anyone else can u please advise him regarding form 80 and qualification??? Ravi If no one response here then please go to 'ask migration agent' forum and ask your question their because those people are Australian registered Migration Agents and will give you good advise.

Thanks

Mavi

Thanx Mavi

thnx pls

Hey bro... Your agent is right. Nowadays form 80 is not necessary to upload unless case officer ask for it. So just relax... If your case officer need any more info then may be he can ask for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi again,

well my MA has suggested me to submit form 80and have submitted already and I am onshore. According to me diploma is sufficient for manger's position. Zoya, Khem or anyone else can u please advise him regarding form 80 and qualification??? Ravi If no one response here then please go to 'ask migration agent' forum and ask your question their because those people are Australian registered Migration Agents and will give you good advise.

Thanks

Mavi

My MA hasn't submit form 80 but everything else like police clearance, medical, wife's English proof so I hope it isn't compolusary .... I think diploma must be sufficient for manager position as I have applied for manager and I have Australian diploma.. Best of luck you will hear good news very soon... Just be positive and think positive

The only reason to explain this situation is that those people were applying 187 from 457 transition, I think this is why they are much quicker to get approval than people who applpying 187 direct stream.

Congratulations .. Happy for you

My MA hasn't submit form 80 but everything else like police clearance, medical, wife's English proof so I hope it isn't compolusary .... I think diploma must be sufficient for manager position as I have applied for manager and I have Australian diploma.. Best of luck you will hear good news very soon... Just be positive and think positive

Thanx khem

pls one more thing

my wife has nominated position is office manager ,she is main aplicant

her qualification is

Bachelor of commerce from India

And RPL diploma of leadership and management from Australia

do u think RPL diploma of leadership and management is valid and suitable for office manager position

I'm little bit about RPL diploma

thnx pls

Hello Jaskirat ji ..

Thanks for info.. Can you tell me simple thing.. In entire process of RSMS visa .. which stage confirms that visa has been 90% approved or its almost done, In other words safe zone stage .

Hey Big Bird RCB means Regional certifying body, DRC mean Decision ready Checklist - which basically meHllans that the file you lodge is ready for the case officer to decide. A DRC file is normally lodged with all the documents upfront. Such as Police clearance, medicals and all the documents. The process is simple and straight forward, all the information is provided on Immigrations website, so I am sure you will be fine without the MA. However a decision ready file can only be lodged by a MA....

What stage of the process are you at...

My application staus in immi acc changed from application received-received-finalised. I think "received" is same thing with "application received". I reckon it just word change after immi server update.

dammit, I was hoping its a sign. lol

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi guys.. can you help me with my query.

I am about to start my process for RSMS.. in WA.

Someone told me the RCB of WA is the hardest. is it true ?

How long does it take to complete RCB ?

I think it's just luck of the draw, my RCB only took 4 days to be approved and that was WA. From what I remember it said online 20 days minimum but it probably just depends on their work load at the time you apply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Finally the visa getting approved Feeling very happy,

187 RSMS - 457 Transition

Application

Nomination - 16/07/2015

Visa - 12/02/2016

Approval

Nomination - 08/02/2016

Visa - 14/07/2016

HR country - Hope you all will granted soon!

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺ Have a great times ahead ☺

I would like to share my happiness.

I got 187 grant today after lunch.

457-187 transition

nomination : 25/01/2016

visa : 25/01/2016

nomination and visa approved : 15/07/2016

number of application : 2

LR country

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺ Have a great times ahead ☺

Hi guys.. can you help me with my query.

I am about to start my process for RSMS.. in WA.

Someone told me the RCB of WA is the hardest. is it true ?

How long does it take to complete RCB ?

It depends on the RCB - some will only be a few days and others may be a few months.

hi khem, joya ,maav

pls give me advise regarding my friend

one of my friend ,

she lodged her nomination on 5 August 2015 as saloon manager 187 direct entry

Case officer requested document on 28/02/2016

2nd time again case officer asked document on 16/04/2016

All requested documents has been submitted on 10th may 2016 but still nothing has been heard regarding nomination

visa lodged - feb2016 offshore

my question is - she has 187 direct entry ,will immigration can visit her workplace before aprove nomination or why they r taking so long regarding nomination

pls Zoya ,khem ,Mavi pls reply me Bcs my friend is so stressed regarding her nomination and she is in offshore

thnx

Edited by Namish2015

hi khem, joya ,maav

pls give me advise regarding my friend

one of my friend ,

she lodged her nomination on 5 August 2015 as saloon manager 187 direct entry

Case officer requested document on 28/02/2016

2nd time again case officer asked document on 16/04/2016

All requested documents has been submitted on 10th may 2016 but still nothing has been heard regarding nomination

visa lodged - feb2016 offshore

my question is - she has 187 direct entry ,will immigration can visit her workplace before aprove nomination or why they r taking so long regarding nomination

pls Zoya ,khem ,Mavi pls reply me Bcs my friend is so stressed regarding her nomination and she is in offshore

thnx

As my MA advised to me they most definitely will do work place checks before approving nomination or visa as there are many people who don't work on nominated occupation ... But if your friend work on nominated position there shouldn't be any problem if they visit work place .. Best of luck for her

As my MA advised to me they most definitely will do work place checks before approving nomination or visa as there are many people who don't work on nominated occupation ... But if your friend work on nominated position there shouldn't be any problem if they visit work place .. Best of luck for her

Hi khem ,

no Bro,

its 187 direct entry offshore ,she has to start work with in 6 months after PR aproved

I would like to share my happiness.

I got 187 grant today after lunch.

457-187 transition

nomination : 25/01/2016

visa : 25/01/2016

nomination and visa approved : 15/07/2016

number of application : 2

LR country

Congratulations enjoy your future in Aus

Hi khem ,

no Bro,

its 187 direct entry offshore ,she has to start work with in 6 months after PR aproved

they must be busy with internal and external checks that's why they are talking long... As I am reaching 9 months mark but hasn't heard anything back.. She will hear back very soon best of luck to her