187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Yep, Nomination application: 15/06/2015 extra info in mid aug 2015 (don't remember the perfect date now :) ) Visa application: 17/06/2015 Retail manager

Ā 

Ā 

dont worry someone on the ens got a work visit after a year so hopefully something will happen with your case soon

no, nothing approved, they just sitting on papers :8

One applicant who applied june 9th still waiting for result. He was doc requested in February then again in april. I thought i was gonna get pr soon. Then he said this week that immi visited his office. I never imagined that would happen to him.

Ā 

Well all im trying to say is prepare urself for site visit. Get everything ready as hardcopy at work. All the updated docs that u submitted while applying like payslip leave record, payg summery, and all that

One applicant who applied june 9th still waiting for result. He was doc requested in February then again in april. I thought i was gonna get pr soon. Then he said this week that immi visited his office. I never imagined that would happen to him.

Ā 

Well all im trying to say is prepare urself for site visit. Get everything ready as hardcopy at work. All the updated docs that u submitted while applying like payslip leave record, payg summery, and all that

Aussiepr --- i met with one guy yesterday ....he was waiting from 18 months for ens approval

Aussiepr --- i met with one guy yesterday ....he was waiting from 18 months for ens approval

Ā 

Even I know I guy he is waiting around 17 months .

Due to his medicals.they already requested documents from him 5 times.this time he was asked 9 documents.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even I know I guy he is waiting around 17 months .

Due to his medicals.they already requested documents from him 5 times.this time he was asked 9 documents.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

5 times is abit crazy isn't it!! Let's exhale nothing but positive energy this week and hope it is a busy week filled with grants ā˜ŗļø

5 times is abit crazy isn't it!! Let's exhale nothing but positive energy this week and hope it is a busy week filled with grants [emoji5]

Ā 

And this guy doesn't any stress and he said when they want to give they will give. He is so relaxed.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Immi people don't want us to be happy that's why they are slowing down 187 grant ... But you can't hold that too long .. Best of luck guys for tomorrow

Ā 

DIBP doesn't care if you're happy or unhappy, they are simply processing visa applications. They aren't slowing down 187 processing for any reason other than the workload they are dealing with.

Hi guys can anyone have immi number,I want to take them regarding my application pls

Ā 

Call the number in the end of every pages in your bridging visa mate :) dont call the no. On IMMI website, you're probably will talk with reception/admin rather than the team will process your application.

Ā 

That's what I know so far.

Immi people don't want us to be happy that's why they are slowing down 187 grant ... But you can't hold that too long .. Best of luck guys for tomorrow

Hii Mate ..

thanks alot..

But I just wana know how did you find the information given in the link you posted above. Thanks again..__