187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Immigration refuse files all the time I'm afraid. Generally only if either the company or the applicant doesn't tick all the boxes though. Sometimes they do random workplace checks, and that has had a few people turned down when they see the job isn't what they told immigration it was. Also, take away managers can't be sponsored for, and they often get turned down.

My own rcb application was turned down first time around (because they didn't read the application correctly and a job finder agency told them they could find qualified Australians to fill the position. Luckily there was more than one position available so my work place were able to point out that not only had they not out anyone forwards when it was advertised for a month, they would love to hear from the staff they had waiting. Funnily enough they never did put anyone forwards.

bro can you please guide me from where i can get the forum 122

Ā 

Form 122 or 1221 ?

Ā 

Form 122 for appeal in federal court

Ā 

And 1221 we fill to pass personal information to immigration...

Ā 

You can download both in Google bro

Ā 

Is everything ok ?

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Thakur g

2 weeks from nomination approved and still no VISA, what the IMMI .... ?? Very frustrated

Ā 

My roommate got nomination approval month ago but nothing heard after that regard visa

Ā 

We can wait patiently instead of destroying our blood from inside

Am waiting from last 8 month but nothing heard regard nomination and visa

Ā 

Waiting

But can I do

Ā 

Ā 

My roommate got nomination approval month ago but nothing heard after that regard visa

Ā 

We can wait patiently instead of destroying our blood from inside

Am waiting from last 8 month but nothing heard regard nomination and visa

Ā 

Waiting

But can I do

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

mine is 9 months now lolz so funny when it said 6 months from Immi website

I'm early Oct files

Ā 

I know it's not good bro

But what we can do

Ā 

My friend applied in end of December in same profession and I applied in November same profession and I didn't heard anything and my roommate got nomination approval already

Am not jealous but at least it's not fair should be in queue by date

Ā 

Anyway matter is atleast we get it early or late doesn't matter

Cheers everyone

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Thakur g

2 weeks from nomination approved and still no VISA, what the IMMI .... ?? Very frustrated

Ā 

I think they are still working on nominations and visas but we will only get more approvals in July. I am hoping for some heavy PR rain by next week. Surely they cant work on November files for 6 weeks.

i have a question regarding nomination refusal at these day ... i heard from my friend, the hardest part to get nomination approval is the first person who got sponsorship from the company who never ever give sponsor for RSMS visa and if the first person getting through it would be easier for the second and so on , is that true ? please advice , thanks

i have a question regarding nomination refusal at these day ... i heard from my friend, the hardest part to get nomination approval is the first person who got sponsorship from the company who never ever give sponsor for RSMS visa and if the first person getting through it would be easier for the second and so on , is that true ? please advice , thanks

Ā 

Advice is

It's not really

It's all depends on company and how genuine is position ......Doesn't matter it's first or second

Ā 

Ā 

It's true in that if they already know they can tick the boxes then there is less running around to do. Some companies don't have enough turn over, not enough training budget for current staff etc. if they have been through it then it's a bit less work to do.

I think they are still working on nominations and visas but we will only get more approvals in July. I am hoping for some heavy PR rain by next week. Surely they cant work on November files for 6 weeks.

Ā 

Never seen any day called RP rain in this forum before hahaha

It's true in that if they already know they can tick the boxes then there is less running around to do. Some companies don't have enough turn over, not enough training budget for current staff etc. if they have been through it then it's a bit less work to do.

Ā 

Ā 

I agree but then I remember how long they took to process june, July and August according to the spreadhseet