187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Once you got your visa, it's up to you to change the employer, dont make a mess with them then they dont report to the IMMI then you will be ok :D

Ā 

Exactly...it's between you and employer .. If your employer will complaint about you in written them immi will take action against you.

i just wondering, when i look at the spreadsheet.. the immigration takes a long time to processed the application around June and July 2015, which is take around 4 months.. is that because so many applicants at that time or there's another reason ? because the spreadsheet on july 2015 didnt show me anything since its just 2 persons on the list. I'm new here so i dont know what happened before or anyone got previous spreadsheet and if you dont mind for me to take a look ? thank you :cute:

I have a question hopefully one of the agents on here can help. We have an agent and have asked the question twice but in typical fashion he does not reply our mails. He has shared the nomination with us on the immi page so we can view the progress. On the 6th May extra documents were requested from the business (sadly many he should have known to have uploaded in the 7mnths we were waiting) anyway. All the documents were sent to him on Fri 20th and he uploaded them Mon 23rd. Our question has been - there is a "complete" button on the application now that has not been activated. Does it need to be? Does he need to select that or is that not necessary any more? Feeling very frustrated at the moment.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question hopefully one of the agents on here can help. We have an agent and have asked the question twice but in typical fashion he does not reply our mails. He has shared the nomination with us on the immi page so we can view the progress. On the 6th May extra documents were requested from the business (sadly many he should have known to have uploaded in the 7mnths we were waiting) anyway. All the documents were sent to him on Fri 20th and he uploaded them Mon 23rd. Our question has been - there is a "complete" button on the application now that has not been activated. Does it need to be? Does he need to select that or is that not necessary any more? Feeling very frustrated at the moment.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Can you see that all requested docs have been uploaded? I would be asking your MA to double check them and press the button if yes

Yeah mine hits 6 months on Wednesday. Hoping this week is a busy week though to get our energy up ā˜ŗļø

Hi I think they visiting places like restaurants etc that's why ours result becoming late

mine is over 7 months by end of next week

Very important question guys for me. I am on 457 visa and applied 187 rams. Can I work on ABN as well in the Same area to make some extra money

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

457 visa holders can only work for the nominating employer. You cannot be self-employed as well as that would be in breach of your visa conditions.

Finally after a long wait i got my pr yesterday. Nomination and visa 24/sep/15. Request for more information 22/apr/16 ( financial documnets) Visa grant 27/may /16. Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

So I guess for everyone that after 1 month you submited documents request, you will get VISA. My MA also advised that it also happened with other applicant.

Ā 

Hope everything will go well.

Finally after a long wait i got my pr yesterday. Nomination and visa 24/sep/15. Request for more information 22/apr/16 ( financial documnets) Visa grant 27/may /16. Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Many Congratulations mate and enjoy I time in Australia

Ā 

What was your occupation?