nomination apply 5 May 2015

approved 11 September 2015

visa apply 20 October 2015

approved 17 May 2016

HR country

Resturant Manager

No document requested

direct Entery

Congrats que tran phung please share your timeline and occupation please.

Nomination and visa applied 14/09/2015

Information request: 04/04/2016

Health check

Evidences of my duties and work in the company

Company's financial statement from 09/2015 to 03/2016

Boss got interview on 17/05 via phone.

Nomination granted: 17/05/2016

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Edited by Que Tran Phung

if i were you, i might considered to use MA since the documents checklist for RSMS visa is a lot and a bit complicated ( for me ) also probably you should negotiation with your employer to pay your own MA by yourself, to help you gather all important documents,requirements. Its better to pay a bit more rather than regret at the end, but everything's back again to you, if you can handle everything why not to give it a try . :cute:

Ā 

Ā 

Yes I agree with you I would much rather pay an agent and have it done correctly and hopefully go through smoothly. I did get in touch with one but he said he wouldn't be able to do anything as he only does the whole application. At the time I hadn't submitted the application but my employer had already nominated me and uploaded her required documents so after what that agent told me I didn't think I had the choice to use an agent.

Ā 

Are you on a 187 visa then? Can you recommend an agent that I would be able to use just for documents side of things?

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks! :)

Yes I agree with you I would much rather pay an agent and have it done correctly and hopefully go through smoothly. I did get in touch with one but he said he wouldn't be able to do anything as he only does the whole application. At the time I hadn't submitted the application but my employer had already nominated me and uploaded her required documents so after what that agent told me I didn't think I had the choice to use an agent.

Ā 

Are you on a 187 visa then? Can you recommend an agent that I would be able to use just for documents side of things?

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks! :)

Ā 

There are several good agents who post regularly on this forum - look for usernames WRussell, Raul Senise and Alan Collett

Finally got my PR yesterday

nomination apply 5 May 2015

approved 11 September 2015

visa apply 20 October 2015

approved 17 May 2016

HR country

Resturant Manager

No document requested

direct Entery

Ā 

Congratulations