187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Congratulations Zoya Khan .. My timeline is very much similar to yours but nothing heard yet. My MA is saying that this process takes around 7 to 8 months to complete. But here I can see that people are getting their visas in 5 to 6 months time. Also on Immi website processing time is around 6 months. Its bit confusing. Some are waiting for 7.5 months I don't really understand that how it works :S.

Congratulations Zoya Khan .. My timeline is very much similar to yours but nothing heard yet. My MA is saying that this process takes around 7 to 8 months to complete. But here I can see that people are getting their visas in 5 to 6 months time. Also on Immi website processing time is around 6 months. Its bit confusing. Some are waiting for 7.5 months I don't really understand that how it works :S.

Thank you , the standard processing time is 6 months from date of application as per DIBP site . But again I'm saying every individual has own case circumstances like delaying documents etc . I believe DIBP is doing their best to bring greater services for Us . Stay tuned with your MA and follow up your case everyday I'm sure you will hear good news very soon . Best Regards ☺

Thanks Zoya Khan ... Wish you best of luck for your future and hopefully you will get your visa very soon. best regards :)

Thank you again ☺ i understand the feeling & frustration while waiting .

Waiting is hard but the reward for waiting is more valuable than all the silver and gold in the world isn't? Your lucky day will be here unexpectedly . Same wishes goes back to you .

RSMS 187 - Nomination (457 TRT)

Nomination Applied - 14 July 2015

Additional Documents Req - 15 Dec 2015

Documents Submitted - 13 Jan 2016

Still Waiting

Visa Application - Not yet submitted

My 457 going to expired March 8th 2016, Nomination should get approved this month? My employer wants to submit visa after nomination approved.

Hi leo law i have applied nomination on 21/july and case was open on 23 dec they ask to submit more documents just want to check what documents did they ask you to submit.....

Hi leo law i have applied nomination on 21/july and case was open on 23 dec they ask to submit more documents just want to check what documents did they ask you to submit.....

Hi Ashley,

457 Training evidence for 3 years since the sponsorship approved date till now!

Hi Ashley,

457 Training evidence for 3 years since the sponsorship approved date till now!

Thanks leolaw 1 for the reply but i think because you are going to rsms after 457 so may be we have different case as i am straight going to rsms. So i was wondering what documents normally immigration ask for nomination.