187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi all,

i was viewing all your conversations though did not message anything, let me share you my timeline,

Nomination and visa july 1st 2015

Done with medical and police clearance (PCC)

offshore HR country for QLD regional

on the immi account i do it been shown as application recieved

Few days back on sep 30th i had sent a mail to immi dept got a reply stating :

"Thank you for contacting the department.

At this stage the application has not been allocated to a case officer. We are currently allocating applications that were lodged in May 2015. Once the application is allocated, a case officer will contact you if more information is required."

i gotta know they are allocating june months files so just eager to know when might my file get allocated.....and after how many days may i be granted an visa.....also what all are the add documents possibly be asked

As per automated email they says, start allocating last May and early June, for July is not so far.

Somebody told me as per immi they try to finish all backlog for financial year which finished in June. I m not sure but might be they can take some long for July and onwards applicant.

I wish best for all.

HI guys, could anyone answer my questions?

Will they charge for nomination?

Will I suppose to get nomination acknowledgement after I submitted the nomination? it has been 2 months and my agent gave me nothing.

Thank you very much

I think there is no fees for nomination. Did u get trn ??

Unfortunately mate, I took my annual leave today because of stress related tachycardia,wait has actually killed me...

So sorry to hear that....even myself i m so stressed about this rsms .

But lil bit relief that i got my 487 approved 2 weeks back..so i am calling my partner on visitor visa.

Hope they finalise our visas soon

So sorry to hear that....even myself i m so stressed about this rsms .

But lil bit relief that i got my 487 approved 2 weeks back..so i am calling my partner on visitor visa.

Hope they finalise our visas soon

Good news, happy for you mate,hopefully we will all get positive outcomes soon

I called up my MA today, i didnt know that it was a public holiday but by luck he was in the office and he told me that Immi had asked the employer to rase GST bar, and other documents, but he did not informed me any thing about what it is. If any one knows plase inform. My nomination was applied on 4th may 15 and he said my file is open now fingres crossed all goes well

I called up my MA today, i didnt know that it was a public holiday but by luck he was in the office and he told me that Immi had asked the employer to rase GST bar, and other documents, but he did not informed me any thing about what it is. If any one knows plase inform. My nomination was applied on 4th may 15 and he said my file is open now fingres crossed all goes well

Hi.

Amar

Normanlly MA never discuss about Employer documents with clients.

Its private and confidential.

So don't worry about it.

Did you lodge nomination in may or June?