187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

At the moment of visa lodgement I already had the nomination approved. It was a 2 steps process for my, nomination first and after that the visa application.

Ā 

Ok dear...i applied in november when u could apply both nomination and visa at the same time...rules changed recently ..now there is 2 step process ...?

Ok dear...i applied in november when u could apply both nomination and visa at the same time...rules changed recently ..now there is 2 step process ...ļ˜Š

Ā 

Actually there's no rule to apply simultaneously or separate. But my MA and employer thought is safer. Immi encourages to apply both at the same time to save time.

Ā 

anyway good luck to all

Hi Everyone, My visa was approved yesterday.

Ā 

I think there are few things that I think it is useful.

Ā 

1. please register an immi account that link to your application. The immi sent me 2 emails when the status has changed to "finalised"

I am the first one who knows the visa is granted as My MA didn't check their emails. The immi will notice you when they change something in your application. So please do

Ā 

2. The officers is working over time. They sent me the grant letter around 4pm Perth time which is a very good news for us :)

Ā 

3. For the people who wants to apply Visa 187, please look for a good MA. They have a better templates for all the contracts and charts.

My visa was rejected last year as the wordings in my contract is not correct.

Ā 

4. It was my 30th day after they requested for additional documents, so please call immi when you have enough wait.

I called them on Tuesday and my visa was granted on Thursday. Don't know if it helps.

Ā 

Thank you for everyone in this forum. I have got lots of positive energy after viewing the shares here.

Ā 

Good Luck and your one will be the next :)

Hi Sanjeev

Ā 

This is no harm to put this TRN number to your immi account. The letters will only send to your MA and you are only allowed to see the status.

Ā 

I called my MA after I found out the status has changed. My MA would be the only one who received the grant letter from immi.

Ā 

Its safe to do...just don't delete anything once you login

Ā 

Congratulations hellolooo...for your pr.

i applied on 10/12/14... No any news yet.

Ā 

MA applied my application.. So I just got TRN number... Can I register Immi account. If it would be safe or not. Please advise

thanks a lot

Hi Everyone, My visa was approved yesterday.

Ā 

I think there are few things that I think it is useful.

Ā 

1. please register an immi account that link to your application. The immi sent me 2 emails when the status has changed to "finalised"

I am the first one who knows the visa is granted as My MA didn't check their emails. The immi will notice you when they change something in your application. So please do

Ā 

2. The officers is working over time. They sent me the grant letter around 4pm Perth time which is a very good news for us :)

Ā 

3. For the people who wants to apply Visa 187, please look for a good MA. They have a better templates for all the contracts and charts.

My visa was rejected last year as the wordings in my contract is not correct.

Ā 

4. It was my 30th day after they requested for additional documents, so please call immi when you have enough wait.

I called them on Tuesday and my visa was granted on Thursday. Don't know if it helps.

Ā 

Thank you for everyone in this forum. I have got lots of positive energy after viewing the shares here.

Ā 

Good Luck and your one will be the next :)

Heartly congratulations dear ...big day for you ?

I have one question...when did you apply visa?

visa applied on 24 November 2014.

Ā 

requested docs on 24 March 2015.

Ā 

Additional docs provided around 15 April 2015 (not sure as the PCC was sent by police station to immi)

Ā 

Visa granted on 23 April 2015 :)

Ā 

Heartly congratulations dear ...big day for you ļ˜Š

I have one question...when did you apply visa?

Yes. I know its annoying to call them or email them everyday. Please put your TRN file into your immi account.

Ā 

You will received emails from IMMI when they are working on it.

Ā 

Cuz I apply via MA and it bothers me to give her a call everyday.If it is something we can do individually it is simply good..please let us know..

Yes. I know its annoying to call them or email them everyday. Please put your TRN file into your immi account.

Ā 

You will received emails from IMMI when they are working on it.

Ā 

Hi..i already have an immi account and status says assessment in progress after requested additional documents ..documents has been submitted...will i get an email from immi too about their actions on my application??

I would say yes. I just linked the TRN to my immi account few days ago after seeing the comments in this forum.

Ā 

Then I received emails from IMMI yesterday about the status has changed.

Ā 

I called my agent and they checked with their email..... they found out my grant letters.......

Ā 

Actually I am the first one who notices my visa is granted even I have a MA

Ā 

Hi..i already have an immi account and status says assessment in progress after requested additional documents ..documents has been submitted...will i get an email from immi too about their actions on my application?ļ˜•

Cuz I apply via MA and it bothers me to give her a call everyday.If it is something we can do individually it is simply good..please let us know..

Ā 

Do as HellOloLoO told to do so you'll be informed and have access to your application instantly. It's your right as MA aren't to quicky to reply or send updates.

Hey peeps - I submitted my 187 yesterday (Direct Entry)

Ā 

How long before my bridging visa comes through?

Ā 

My current 457 expires in a week.....

asap ur 457 visa expire you will get ur bridging visa

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote