187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

"Hello there;1936736929]Our timeline is kinda same.

nomination applied on 25th Nov.

additional documents asked on 19th April.

my MA will submit the documents this week hopefully.

Hoping to hear back from CO in 2-3 weeks.

Good luck"

hi Hello there

my nomination approved today u will hear something soon too,

thanks for supporting,

m excited.

Deep Gill

Anyone got approval today ?

still waiting applied visa 25th nov. with approved nomination.

PCC asked on 9th april, i think i have to wait till 9th may

commmon immmmiiiiiii

I've got reply form Immi , my ''case haven't been allocated. Lodged 9th dec. The process takes 6-8 months"

I understand they are still struggling with november cases ( requested docs ) but don't understand why some cases got PR ( 23rd dec ).

Hope

hi all,

my nomination approved today as customer service manager,

applied on 4 Nov 14 and offshore. additional docs asked 20 march submitted on 8 april 15.

dont know when they gonna request Medicals.

well nearly there,

"Brar 0987: u will hear something this week, as our applications are going on same route.

Thanks

Deep Gill

Congrats deepgill...ya hope will hear the gud news this week ?..fingers crossed

I've got reply form Immi , my ''case haven't been allocated. Lodged 9th dec. The process takes 6-8 months"

I understand they are still struggling with november cases ( requested docs ) but don't understand why some cases got PR ( 23rd dec ).

Hope

even i don't get this system

even they just asked me PCC as additional document and everything else was perfect, don't understand why they just give visa next day when we submit

and as we can check previous posts most of the guys have got good news on the last day when they ask for extra documents.

and most of the december applicants got their visas already because they did not asked additional documents

so please guys re confirm your documents for visa so you don't have to wait for 28 days more

I seem to have done something different to the rest of you.

RCB - Approved, Nomination submitted the 17th Feb. When do you think I will hear if this has been approved or not?I know it has only been 2 months!! I have not yet submitted my visa application as I was going to wait to see if nomination has been approved first. I will have all my police checks done and health checks done hopefully in the next month, so I can just submit it all at the same time? Will this help?

Good Luck everyone :) and well done to those that have had approval recently!!

Edited by ScotsGirl

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question in regards of immiaccount... My MA has uploaded all my add docs by today but when I do login immiaccount what I realise ,there is no change on update date and there is a submit on the left bottom corner on the screen should I click on it sometime in the future or I should just leave it .. any information much appreciated...thanks...

Our timeline is kinda same.

additional documents asked on 19th April.

Good luck

Additional documents asked on 10th April..

sorry in last posted by mistake I typed 19th

"Hello there;1936736929]Our timeline is kinda same.

additional documents asked on 10th Apri

Good luck"

hi Hello there

my nomination approved today u will hear something soon too,

thanks for supporting,

m excited.

Deep Gill

Many many congratulations .

You would be Aussie soon

Someonce can copy paste the status for the health details said ?

mine said this --Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action requiredAll health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

---other people having the same message ?

thanks

:(

when my file will be allocated... Stressedddddddd

applied on 10/12/2014 with approved nomination.

someone have any idea....:(

Dear Sanjeev,

I applied on 11th Dec with nomination approved. Am stressed as well. Don't know how long it will take. Some moments are like you don't even want to eat. Always thinking about to get positive outcome. Refreshing the immigration account with a hope that it may change this time.

Cheers!!

Hello all

I have been watching this forum for over a year and could not help but share my own experience. I applied onshore for 187 rsms lastyear in december and it was only yesterday that the status was updated to additional documents requested. I applied 18 dec and 28 April is when the file was was looked at. I did apply through MA hence I had to create a login on immi website to track the application using my TRN number. The wait is tough and hopefully positive results come through in the next 4 to 8 weeks.

I seem to have done something different to the rest of you.

RCB - Approved, Nomination submitted the 17th Feb. When do you think I will hear if this has been approved or not?I know it has only been 2 months!! I have not yet submitted my visa application as I was going to wait to see if nomination has been approved first. I will have all my police checks done and health checks done hopefully in the next month, so I can just submit it all at the same time? Will this help?

Good Luck everyone :) and well done to those that have had approval recently!!

Immigration department is unpredictable. You never know when your file will be allocated. Lodged my nomination 2 February and on 22 April was asked for additional documents but was only given 7 days to submit unlike most people who were given 28 days. Today is our deadline to submit additional documents. But employer has not given the documents to MA yet. MA chasing employer and hopefully employer will submit on time.

We have not lodged visa as we are waiting for nomination approval as our nomination was not straightforward, and we do not want to lose $7,040 (family of 4) if nomination is refused.

Immigration department is unpredictable. You never know when your file will be allocated. Lodged my nomination 2 February and on 22 April was asked for additional documents but was only given 7 days to submit unlike most people who were given 28 days. Today is our deadline to submit additional documents. But employer has not given the documents to MA yet. MA chasing employer and hopefully employer will submit on time.

We have not lodged visa as we are waiting for nomination approval as our nomination was not straightforward, and we do not want to lose $7,040 (family of 4) if nomination is refused.

That's true I submitted my nomination on 28 February still no sign

don't know how long they will take

anyways Nicolo in which occupation did u applied ??

because min is a cook and I think they will take long to finalise it

That's true I submitted my nomination on 28 February still no sign

don't know how long they will take

anyways Nicolo in which occupation did u applied ??

because min is a cook and I think they will take long to finalise it

Applied as livestock farmer

Hello all

I have been watching this forum for over a year and could not help but share my own experience. I applied onshore for 187 rsms lastyear in december and it was only yesterday that the status was updated to additional documents requested. I applied 18 dec and 28 April is when the file was was looked at. I did apply through MA hence I had to create a login on immi website to track the application using my TRN number. The wait is tough and hopefully positive results come through in the next 4 to 8 weeks.

its good that your status changed...in my case they requested for additional documents and i uploaded it..still my status is Assessment in progress ...i dont know why only some people get status change ...any way best wishes