187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi~ This is the Sixth weeks after they requested me to provide additional documents.

I called IMMI yesterday and they said there is no outstanding documents that I need to provide.

They are just waiting the officer to pick up the files and check it.

Have anyone got the visa granted straight after the documents are provided ?

The wait...is ..killing.. me : (

Application lodged in Nov 14

Additional documents requested 24 Mar 2015

i have applies on 25th nov just asked pcc on 9th april and uploaded 15th april no update yet

Additional documents requested for nomination.

Nomination lodged 2 February 2015

Additional docs request 22 April 2015

Deadline given to submit 29 April 2015 (1 week only, not the usual 28 days). I wonder if they are doing something new.

i have applies on 25th nov just asked pcc on 9th april and uploaded 15th april no update yet

I am the same here. The post was sent from my country on 10 April, so I think that was arrived last week.

sound like there is nothing we can do...just wait and there is another public holiday coming....

I am the same here. The post was sent from my country on 10 April, so I think that was arrived last week.

sound like there is nothing we can do...just wait and there is another public holiday coming....

so you are offshore ??

and what documents they asked ?

and what is your status update showing??

Now if you can check, is your PCC uploaded on recent date ?

No. I cant see the PCC was uploaded but I called Immi yesterday.

He said he can see the PCC has been received and uploaded in their system.

Maybe we can only see the documents that we uploaded but actually the PCC was uploaded by the immi office... so we cant see.

No. I cant see the PCC was uploaded but I called Immi yesterday.

He said he can see the PCC has been received and uploaded in their system.

Maybe we can only see the documents that we uploaded but actually the PCC was uploaded by the immi office... so we cant see.

But I can see mine 15th April when my MA uploaded and received on 15th April

But I think system is in maintenance that's why we can't get updated details

Don't worry we are there almost

Be ready to here something new

How you did this, you selected the option "import details" from immi site?? Does that have impact in what MA will receive or it blocks his access to application?

Yes. I have an immi account, so I just import my TRN number and press confirm...Then all the information showed.

It said that the emails will send to my agent and I am only allowed to view the application ...

I am not going to touch anything :) just in case I press the wrong button

Yes. I have an immi account, so I just import my TRN number and press confirm...Then all the information showed.

It said that the emails will send to my agent and I am only allowed to view the application ...

I am not going to touch anything :) just in case I press the wrong button

Thank you it worked for me also.

What you think is the next status after "assessment in progres" ??

Do they display "allocated" when a CO will look through? Or after the visa is granted will be dispayed "Granted" or things like that?

Anyone who got PR can help us with that?

Regards,

D*

But I can see mine 15th April when my MA uploaded and received on 15th April

But I think system is in maintenance that's why we can't get updated details

Don't worry we are there almost

Be ready to here something new

My PCC can only send to IMMI directly and we are not allowed to see the copy (don't know why)

That's why mine is uploaded by the IMMI but not my MA. so my application didn't show anything about the uploaded PCC.

Anyway.... Just wait .... :)

Thank you it worked for me also.

What you think is the next status after "assessment in progres" ??

Do they display "allocated" when a CO will look through? Or after the visa is granted will be dispayed "Granted" or things like that?

Anyone who got PR can help us with that?

Regards,

D*

immigration updated my birth age certificate today which i send on 25/02/2012. they updated it today but the date i can see on immi account is 25/02/12. i dont know whats going on if someone could help please.:arghh:

immigration updated my birth age certificate today which i send on 25/02/2012. they updated it today but the date i can see on immi account is 25/02/12. i dont know whats going on if someone could help please.:arghh:

i even don't get it

because my MA upload my PCC on 15th april and they received date also shows 15th april but

last update shows when they ask me PCC 9th april

after that no update :(

confusing and also not showing that CO allocated, document requested etc,. only shows "assessment in progress"

my 28 days finishing on 9th my

i think not going to here till that date.

so staressed and worried

GOD PLEASE HELP US :(

My agent just ask me to wait...wait .. wait and say they are slow but you cant do everything about it.

i don't understand why they are very slow ?

yesterday my friends MA told him that they even don't have that many application like before even though they are slow and also told him that they have cut staff thats why they got slower

whats your agent says guys ??

Hi reet, in my immiaccount same thing happen, they updated my birth certificate today but the date is same back 22/02/15. Dnt know what they doing i applied on 8/12/14. Nothing heard back yet. May be soon but this waiting game is killing me.

Hi reet, in my immiaccount same thing happen, they updated my birth certificate today but the date is same back 22/02/15. Dnt know what they doing i applied on 8/12/14. Nothing heard back yet. May be soon but this waiting game is killing me.

I lodged my file just a day after you on 9/12/14. Have you been asked for any additional documents