187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Jackha92,

I hope it comes soon. you will have 3 weeks more to finish your 6 months time processing so they have enough time for making decision.

I know it is hard but we have to wait. Please update your situation when you hear something.

Yes sure I will

Thank you :)

Hi Jackha92,

R

I hope it comes soon. you will have 3 weeks more to finish your 6 months time processing so they have enough time for making decision.

I know it is hard but we have to wait. Please update your situation when you hear something.

Hi Everyone,

My timeline so far is

RCB 24th Nov 2014

Nomination & Visa 19th Dec 2014

RCB Approval 17th Dec 2014

Case Officer ask docs 24th Mar 2015

Doc submitted 27th Mar 2015

and still waiting......

Can you please share occupation and wether you're from Low risk or Hr country??

You're first user with december lodgement who's also allocated . I'm also a december case prior to your 19th but only today I've seen they allocate december cases ( auto reply from Immi).

I've noticed that some occupations ( different from retail, cook etc) and LR country are getting a faster process and outcome.

Good luck to all.

D*

Hi Everyone,

I have a question. If I have paid all the RCB & VISA charges by myself, do I sill have to work for the employer for 2 years?

Thanks

Yes. It's actually very common on this visa for the applicant to pay rather than the company, but the two years still applies either way.

Occupation is translator, from low risk country and based in WA

Can you please share occupation and wether you're from Low risk or Hr country??

You're first user with december lodgement who's also allocated . I'm also a december case prior to your 19th but only today I've seen they allocate december cases ( auto reply from Immi).

I've noticed that some occupations ( different from retail, cook etc) and LR country are getting a faster process and outcome.

Good luck to all.

D*

Can you share what additional docs were asked? Regarding nomination or visa application?
Hi,My MA just called me n let me know that immigration has asked for more documents from employer. I don't know about the papers n visa file, I will lodge once nomination is approved.

Hey its turning to the 5th weeks after they requested additional docs now,

i still havnt heard anything yet :(

so worriessssss and stresseddd :((

Hi jackha,

The usual process time is 4-6 weeks , so pls don't be stressed just a week to go !!! all the best !! Hope u get gud news in another one week

hi hello there.

i think good news is just behind the corner now.

our applications are going in same route i lodged on 4th nov and they asked addtional documents on 20 march. and you applied on 25 th November and asked for additional docs exactly after a month, but my additional docs were submitted on 8 april 15 as it took quite a while to collect all the docs which was requested.

hope we hear a good news soon.

please keep posted.

hi hello there.

i think good news is just behind the corner now.

our applications are going in same route i lodged on 4th nov and they asked addtional documents on 20 march. and you applied on 25 th November and asked for additional docs exactly after a month, but my additional docs were submitted on 8 april 15 as it took quite a while to collect all the docs which was requested.

hope we hear a good news soon.

please keep posted.

Hi Deep Gill,

Yeah we are on same route and it's so much easier to wait along with others.

So it's gonna be approx 28 days from 20th March for you. It's 4-5 weeks wait. All the best.

hi any updates yet ?

specially hello there ,Ea2015 and jakha ?

hey biker boy where are you ? any updates ?!!!

Hi Riya,

you said I would hear something by Friday and I did.:)

thank you.:)

additional documents have been asked on 10th April.

So will hear nomination approval by 15-20th May.

fingers crossed.

All the best