187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Everyone,

Recently I have posted my timeline as below,

I am very glad that I finally found a forum regarding 187 visa timeline.

I do not know when the application has been made for RCB but it has been approved by the 22 th of December

Nomination lodged on 21.11.2014 Visa Application lodged on 28.11.2014

Bridging Visa granted on 28.11.2014

If anyone got any advise when I would hear next from immigration for my visa application after checking out my visa timeline above ,I would appreciated...

And finally on the 17th of March ,I have heard from immi and asked for further information and what I am aware of and being frustrated by is I was asked for more details about my background (working experience,university details etc.) although I have provided earlier.And I have not heard anything regarding nomination.If anyone got any idea what would happen next once I provided the details,please share with me.I did not understand why they are being extremely picky.

hi guys here is one news, immi has asked my Australian police certificate though it was not expired at the time i submitted the doc but it get expired on feb . so if ur police cert is going to expire plz update new one so that you dont have to wait more thank you, have a good day

my visa was launch on 20 of November 2014 thank you

hi friends,

my file is opened.my CO rang my MA for some clarification and said will request addi docs later if needed..

so which means it was 4 months and 4 days for you .i guess you nomination is already aproved ??is it

Hi Gurzey,

I was asked to provide skill background, including working experience and university details, as same as you. I have provided the add documents on 20th Mar. But still not hurt any feedback. What relative materials did you provide?

Hi Viviennex,

I am also asked almost the whole documents that I provided about my background including working experience(more references),additional documents to proof my relationship with my partner and etc. I will get all attached just after the long weekend but I do not know when we would get a reply.I do not know if it is possible to get application refused once the paperwork has been lodged or being requested for additional document is a good sign.Fingers crossed for both of us.

Pls let me know if you hear anything from immi, mate.

Good luck for everyone...

Guest Sunviraz

I applied for 187 visa 10th February .i applied as a retail manager from Wagga Wagga nsw region. I applied for Rcb,nomination and visa together .i got my Rcb after 2 weeks.just wondering how long it will take to get nomination?any one applied for retail manager?

I applied for 187 visa 10th February .i applied as a retail manager from Wagga Wagga nsw region. I applied for Rcb,nomination and visa together .i got my Rcb after 2 weeks.just wondering how long it will take to get nomination?any one applied for retail manager?

hi there, according to current situation, the average waiting time is about 4.5 months after rcb is approved

hi there, according to current situation, the average waiting time is about 4.5 months after rcb is approved

i dont think it has nothing to do with RCB. we get our RCB done from absolute other department .it is 4.5 months all toghther with majority of files it could be longer if we have any complications .

Hi there, thank you for your reply. But I think it does matter with when the rcb is approved. However normally we get rcb approved in the next couple of days after lodgment. What I mean about 4.5 months is the duration from when you apply for nomination and visa, until you eventually got your visa approved. If someone got their rcb two weeks after application, that means they will need to wait around 5 months in total.

i dont think it has nothing to do with RCB. we get our RCB done from absolute other department .it is 4.5 months all toghther with majority of files it could be longer if we have any complications .

Hello Reet,

After getting your visa, you should do some study for migration and register yourself for an MA because we really like the way you reply with effective manner.

Cheers!!

Hello Reet,

After getting your visa, you should do some study for migration and register yourself for an MA because we really like the way you reply with effective manner.

Cheers!!

dear shiffu,

'i dont know if you being serious or joking . if i helped someone with my post that would be great ,but i still recommend everyone to seek advice from atleast two to three migration agents. because majority of the times our MA dont know whats happening as well.sometime saving 200 dollars can lead us to a 10,000 dollars loss. if i m wrong or any information i have given is wrong please accept my apologies they are only My Point of view to look at my file and other peoples file.

thanks for your wishes

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

Hi there, thank you for your reply. But I think it does matter with when the rcb is approved. However normally we get rcb approved in the next couple of days after lodgment. What I mean about 4.5 months is the duration from when you apply for nomination and visa, until you eventually got your visa approved. If someone got their rcb two weeks after application, that means they will need to wait around 5 months in total.

how about if you lodge your RCB and nomination the day .

my timeline is

RCB-9 of dec

nomination -12 of dec

visa application -18 of feb

when you think i ll hear something

how about if you lodge your RCB and nomination the day .

my timeline is

RCB-9 of dec

nomination -12 of dec

visa application -18 of feb

when you think i ll hear something

hi there, here is my timeline

nomination and visa lodged on 8 dec 2014.

i guess you will get updated before first week of May, as mine will be the third week of April.

I've just checked with my agent. One of his clients who applied on 17 November just got approved on 27 March. So 4.5 months rule seems work at this moment.

however i have to admit there are people cutting the queue, even though I don't know how and why. But one of his clients applied 27 nov, approved on 16 March, which was just 3.5 months.

To be honest I'm so depressed and stressful as I have too many plans need to be done, but I can do nothing but wait for my supposed time, which is arround 21 April....

good luck to all of us

Good News~

My visa had been Granted today about 4:30pm

here is my time line

Rcb lodge on 28/04/2014 approved on 19/05/2014

nomination lodged on 04/08/2014 approved on 21/11/2014

Visa lodged on 21/11/2014 approved on 01/04/2015

best wishes to all and having a happy long weekend

Hi everyone,I applied for rsms as a retail manager with diploma of hospitality management certificate which I got through RPL.I don't have any paid experience in that position.Is there anyone who applied for rsms with that certificate?any problems?anyone knows anything?