187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Thanks Flowertea.

So is this call employer nomination? Do you have to get it approve before being able to lodge a DRC application?

Hi Carine

You can only lodged your nomination after RCB approved. Otherwise its too risky.

Edited by Tyler Shao

Yes I know that. We have an agent for us at work so I have used her services. I have received the RCB before lodging my application I wasn't sure what you guys were meaning regarding "nomination" before my application.

Can the nomination and the application be lodged at the same time? I have seen people say that they have done that.

Thanks guys

Hi Carine

In my last post it should be RCB instead of DRC.

and yes. you can lodged both of them at the same time which My ma did.

I think they are going through August DRC app in Perth office. Therefore you should hear yours soon.

My ma told me I might hear mines in next year.

all the best.

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your message. When did you apply for yours again? How do you know that the DRC visa application lodged in August are being processed?

Thanks

hi Carine

I lodged mine on 06/08/13. nomination was approved yesterday(04/12/13). got a letter from CO on the same day asks for e medical.

I m assuming they have started August's cases now:)

Hi PRAspirant,

I don't know any other number but you should try the one on their website and see what happen. There are a lot of people who talk about similar situation on the forum and then their agent just gave a call to the immigration which have defreeze the situation. I believe that you are paying enough money to your agent and it is a legitimate request to ask for a follow-up call. After all it has been 26 weeks which is I believe is a really long time for a DRC application.

On the letter of acknowledgment it says that it will be 5 to 6 months for the processing time. Yes it is an estimate but apparently DRC application should go faster than that. You shouldn't worry to much but make sure you follow up with them. Last year I believe some applications were lodged DRC and weren't registered as. I hope this is not what happen to you application. Good luck.

Hi PRAspirant,

understand its a long wait, but my advise is to assure your nomination has been approved first as no CO for visa will be assigned till nomination done. I remembered when i rang them and their very first question is : has your nomination approved? They will not do any checking for visa part until nomination part complete

Hi PRAspirant,

understand its a long wait, but my advise is to assure your nomination has been approved first as no CO for visa will be assigned till nomination done. I remembered when i rang them and their very first question is : has your nomination approved? They will not do any checking for visa part until nomination part complete

we got co on 19th nov and asked for docs from employer but the problem is the profit and loss statement shows loss in this year,,as the company is just 1.5 yr old..so there will be any problem as its there first nomination..please help me as i have given all the docs to co today only...

Hi Carnie97442, I am outside Australia, i can see that the number available on website is for callers from in Australia. So probably i can't make a phone call to them. I just have to followup with my MA.

Hi PRAspirant,

I don't know any other number but you should try the one on their website and see what happen. There are a lot of people who talk about similar situation on the forum and then their agent just gave a call to the immigration which have defreeze the situation. I believe that you are paying enough money to your agent and it is a legitimate request to ask for a follow-up call. After all it has been 26 weeks which is I believe is a really long time for a DRC application.

On the letter of acknowledgment it says that it will be 5 to 6 months for the processing time. Yes it is an estimate but apparently DRC application should go faster than that. You shouldn't worry to much but make sure you follow up with them. Last year I believe some applications were lodged DRC and weren't registered as. I hope this is not what happen to you application. Good luck.

Rcb approved in one week

Nomination logged- 13 sep 2013

visa logged- 13 sep 2013

recieved acknowledgement same day

co assigned - 26 nov 2013

form 1221 requested and some docs from my employer

submitted 2 dec 2013

de facto docs requested 6 dec 2013 submitted 9 dec 2013

Does it means that our nommination is approved and our co has almost processed the file and ready to give decision? .????

Rcb approved in one week

Nomination logged- 13 sep 2013

visa logged- 13 sep 2013

recieved acknowledgement same day

co assigned - 26 nov 2013

form 1221 requested and some docs from my employer

submitted 2 dec 2013

de facto docs requested 6 dec 2013 submitted 9 dec 2013

Does it means that our nommination is approved and our co has almost processed the file and ready to give decision? .????

Hi Brar

do you mind me asking, what additional de facto docs did your CO request and what did you send? I'm applying for a 186 and exactly the same has happened to me. We submitted updated info this morning.

thank you