187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Tyler Shao,

Ā 

Yes I have applied for the via subclass 187. My application was DRC and was lodged on the 14th of August 2013. My partner and I have been together for 7 years and he has received 2 defacto under my visa during the 4 years we have been in Australia. I am really wondering why is taking so long. Have you applied alone or defacto?

Ā 

Hi Carine, I am not far after you, applied Perth office 24th August DRC. Was not aware that it may take longer to process if you have others attached to your application. I have a family of 4 attached to mine, so I could really be in for a long wait!

Hi Minch 23,

Ā 

Well, I think of it more like a lottery game now. I talked to one of my co-worker last week. Her and her partner applied on the 27th of August as DRC. They have been assigned a case officer already. It is a complete non-sense and patience is the key. I am just starting to loose mine though. On top of that, another co-worker got his visa on the 25th of November. He got it exactly 13 weeks after lodging his application. His application included his wife and 2 kids. So just keep faith, you may be amongst the lucky one.

Congradz Gil

Ā 

I guess DRC is a big joke. more money more time.

Ā 

My employer is a local health district so have done nominations hundreds of times. DRC and fully completed applications are looked at as a first priority. Lots of applications are not fully completed. :)

lodged the RCB on 21/06/2013 -> RCB was approved on 01/08/2013 -> nomination and visa lodged on 06/08/2013 -> nomination was approved on 04/12/2013

Ā 

Does any one know when the visa can be approved after the nomination?

My ma told me that it could take from a few days to a few months?!!

Ā 

Ā 

FYI, mine is 187 in Perth.

lodged the RCB on 21/06/2013 -> RCB was approved on 01/08/2013 -> nomination and visa lodged on 06/08/2013 -> nomination was approved on 04/12/2013

Ā 

Does any one know when the visa can be approved after the nomination?

My ma told me that it could take from a few days to a few months?!!

Ā 

Ā 

FYI, mine is 187 in Perth.

Ā 

Ā 

Just got a letter from CO. Asked for e medical.

I applied my nomination on 25/06 and application on 25/07, nomination was approved on 05/11 and my CO requested further documents from me on this Monday 02/12.

Ā 

I lodged in Perth.

Ā 

Ā 

Hey when you guys talk about Nomination, is that the one that you do to the RCB?

Ā 

Thanks in advance.

Hey when you guys talk about Nomination, is that the one that you do to the RCB?

Ā 

Thanks in advance.

Ā 

RCB is satisfaction of employer nomination condition from state government. RCB outcome aids in immigration in making decision. Nomination is final decision from immigration

I reckon thats a good sign if CO asked for medical. Means file been looked at. Not far from finalisation after they receive requested docs. I also reckon that IF the case tend to be refused, they wont ask for any additonal docs but straight refusal instead.

Ā 

Ā 

this is exactly what my ma told me this afternoon:) hopefully i can get the visa by this Christmas.