Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

Guest tinadahills

blumin eck bob what a small world !!!

We still own our house WF8 1NP which is a new estate just behind monkhill drive, of ladybalk lane !! my husband used to walk and catch the train into leeds each morning from monkhill station !! I'm originally from Fev !!

:wub:

Eeee 'eck lass!! I used to live here 60 years ago; though it is nothing like I remember.

MONKHILL DRIVE, WF8 1JA - Google Maps

Cheers, Bobj.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest30038
From Longridge (pop. 8000), Preston, Lancs UK to Kogarah in Sydney 10 years ago.... Still don't know many people here!! Can't afford to go back to UK!!!

Used to fish Horns Dam near there, for the huge carp.

kev

blumin eck bob what a small world !!!

We still own our house WF8 1NP which is a new estate just behind monkhill drive, of ladybalk lane !! my husband used to walk and catch the train into leeds each morning from monkhill station !! I'm originally from Fev !!

:wub:

So was my Dad...in 1901

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest georgia6

SHEFFIELDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and proud to be Yorkshire, and living in 4 seasons in 1 day Melbourne, would love to move to Brisbane though!

Guest tinadahills

hiya tess, I rhink you know my good friend valerie, she's scottish and has kelso and dela, think you all went to hijinx ? anyhow next time you meet up i'll come along with her, it will be nice to have a good chat x

Guest pledge

hi just wanna reply as we lived just round the corner, we came from bracknell and moved to victoria last feb. :wub:

hi, is that val from motherwell orginally? now in point cook. if so us guys are always meeting somewhere or other just join in. in fact one of us are having a undies party come and join in on sat. i think val said she was coming to that too. look forward to seeing you. tess xx

opps sorry pledge, it was a message for tinadahills!! never mind never was good on the computers better gabbing face to face. lol. tess xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest julesaaron
South London, then Essex, then hopefully South Australia.

Lol my ex grew up/lived on harold hill

Archived