dental insurance

jkm10

Hi, I'm moving to Brisbane next week and i'm confused about which company to use for dental insurance - there seem to be so many health insurance companies offering different levels of insurance with different things included. I'm not interested in insurance for optical, physio, hearing etc as i'm young and healthy and just want a dental insurance. Can anyone recommend any dental insurance companies that have dentists I can use in Brisbane CBD? thanks jess

thanks for your reply, but as far as I can see with these ones it isn't just dental insurance it covers all the extra stuff like physio, chiro etc. I just don't need that stuff so it seems like a waste of money paying for all those services. thanks anyway :) 

thanks for your reply, but as far as I can see with these ones it isn't just dental insurance it covers all the extra stuff like physio, chiro etc. I just don't need that stuff so it seems like a waste of money paying for all those services. thanks anyway [emoji4] 

You can get only dental as well.Dont go for extras. Simply call them and say you want only dental.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Guest The Pom Queen

@jkm10 another option, which I'm going to change over to for my pet insurance is a scheme where you pay so much a week/month once you have had treatment. So basically it's like a loan but it saves you paying for insurance that you may never use.

https://medipay.com.au

http://www.denticarepaymentplans.com.au/patients/

For example my pet insurance costs me $110 per dog which I pay monthly. I haven't had to claim in over 3 years so it's been a waste of money. Instead I will move to a system called Vet Pay which means if my dog got sick I would rush them to the vets, they would say treatment will cost $3,000 I would then sign up to Vet Pay at the clinic and once approved they would pay the vet and I would pay so much a week to pay it off. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...