Cost of Partner Visa in GBP?

KLeanne

Hey All, 

does anyone happen to know the cost of the Partner Visa if you're applying offshore in England, GBP? Cannot find it on the website, only in dollars. 

ALSO: would anyone know, if applying offshore, can my medical be completed in Aus? As I'm traveling to Aus shortly after applying for visa on holiday, and they may ask me to have my medical whilst I'm there..so just wanted to check! 

Many thanks! 

I applied offshore but did my medical in a  BUPA center in Aus as I was about to go on holiday there when the CO requested it. Not a problem, you can book your appointment online once you have the ID number (which they give you when they request the medical). The process was very easy. Copying/pastying what I was told to do:

"Contact BUPA Medical Visa Services to make your appointment. The best way to do this is through their online booking system at www.bupamvs.com.au . If you are unable to make an appointment online you can call 1300 794 919. You will need your eHealth Referral letter and your passport in order to make the appointment."

I think it was slightly cheaper than what I was quoted in the UK, too. I don't know if it's the same in every BUPA centre but mine dealt with several prospective migrants at the same time so it took a couple of hours to complete all the various exams. Not a problem for me but best be aware of it.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2017 at 23:58, KLeanne said:

Hey All, 

does anyone happen to know the cost of the Partner Visa if you're applying offshore in England, GBP? Cannot find it on the website, only in dollars. 

ALSO: would anyone know, if applying offshore, can my medical be completed in Aus? As I'm traveling to Aus shortly after applying for visa on holiday, and they may ask me to have my medical whilst I'm there..so just wanted to check! Many thanks! 

Go here: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Visa-1

and specify GBP.

Edited by snifter
fixed quote
  • Like 1