143 and 864 visa

12 hours ago, Lorraine1954 said:

Hi Alan thanks for that. What about the 804 what restrictions are there on bvb leaving oz to visit family or holidays whilst visa is being processed.  I know the waiting time is long. Thanks Lorraine 

Hello again Lorraine.

Please feel able to send a private message to me with your phone number and email address so we can discuss more fully.

Best regards.

On 24/06/2017 at 00:33, Lorraine1954 said:

Hi Alan thanks for that. What about the 804 what restrictions are there on bvb leaving oz to visit family or holidays whilst visa is being processed.  I know the waiting time is long. Thanks Lorraine 

If you hold a bridging visa A, you can apply for a BVB to go on an overseas holiday.  Your BVB will allow you to re-enter Australia and continue waiting for your application to be processed.

• 2 weeks later...

I am on visa 143. The AOS was provided by my son. For the last one and a half year he is jobless. It has become very difficult for us to run day to day expenditure. Can we status of visa be changed now so that we can survive.

• 3 months later...