Global migrate

Arron

Personally, I'd never use an agency that outsources the actual migration agent assessment.  I'd be nervous that the migration agent was only handling a small portion of my application and that someone unskilled/untrained was doing the lion's share of the work.  Maybe that's just me being cautious though.

Personally, I'd never use an agency that outsources the actual migration agent assessment.  I'd be nervous that the migration agent was only handling a small portion of my application and that someone unskilled/untrained was doing the lion's share of the work.  Maybe that's just me being cautious though.

Totally agree Maggie May.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

• Like 1

TBH the decent ones should not have anywhere near as many as the one you are asking after appears to. As has been said, any of the agents that post on here would be a good starting point. 

As has been said, the company you asked about don't have their own migration agent but instead outsource it. I would never use a company that does that. Only use one that has a migration agent of its own and dealing with cases direct. You may pay a bit more money for this but honestly, given some of the horror stories I've read of people using companies that don't have their own agent, I think its money well spent.