Nelly

190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

21 hours ago, Liz Nguyen said:

All of my friends who got the grants in less than 5 weeks said that we need to lodge a complete application and include all necessary supporting documents (they did not do the health check until the case manager told them to, though). Problems such as wrong details in translated documents or missing contact details of referees means you need to update the information and then start the queue again. Maybe it is a good idea to have a look at all the documents to see if everything is o.k. 

We've gone through an agent so hopefully all is OK. I have contacted them saying that I hoped all was in order and they reassured us that it is so really don't know what's happening..... Everything was submitted then all the CO asked for were meds and PCs and those were all done and uploaded pretty quickly

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

That is good, Yikes. Hope once they look at your application, it will be quick enough for you to start teaching the new school term here next year.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

We too have gone through an agent, so hopefully it's all good. I don't see much action lately. Really wonder what's going on? 

Edited by MaggieMay24
    Removing reference to external site.

On 8/8/2017 at 14:09, Nelly said:

We too have gone through an agent, so hopefully it's all good. I don't see much action lately. Really wonder what's going on? 

Hey guys did anyone noticed on dibp website where they show allocation dates for 189,190,489 its moved from 10 april 2017 to 31 july 2017. Does anyone know what it means? I have applied 190 nsw visa on 12 may got co contacted 25 may gor more info all been given havent heared since then cheers

On 8/5/2017 at 18:08, Monks said:

Monks                       19-May-17               04-Aug-17

RAKS                             04-May-17              17-May-17

On 8/8/2017 at 14:09, Nelly said:

Out of interest, is there any progress on the 189 Nelly?

7 hours ago, Jassi singh said:

Hey guys did anyone noticed on dibp website where they show allocation dates for 189,190,489 its moved from 10 april 2017 to 31 july 2017. Does anyone know what it means? I have applied 190 nsw visa on 12 may got co contacted 25 may gor more info all been given havent heared since then cheers

I don't fully understand the details of 'allocation dates' and 'priority groups' on the DIBP site but I think it means that all visas lodged on or before 31st July 2017 have now been allocated to a processing team. Unfortunately it doesn't give us any clue as to whether they're actually being processed or not or when the processing will be complete!! Basically all we know is that they've sorted them into 'To Do' piles!! 😂😥

Posted (edited)

Hope for the best i have gut feeling we will have so many grants in month of august. Hope we all get result asap.

Edited by Jassi singh
    • Like 1

5 hours ago, Yikes2017 said:

Out of interest, is there any progress on the 189 tracker Nelly?

The 189 tracker shows 30 grants in july/august as compared to just 13 grants on the 190 tracker for the same period ..

• Like 1

We have completed and sent everything. We contacted by caseworker in March requesting our medical and police checks which we submitted. We have 80 points

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
    10 minutes ago, MARKHOP5 said:

We have completed and sent everything. We contacted by caseworker in March requesting our medical and police checks which we submitted. We have 80 points

Is that a 190 @MARKHOP5? What date did you lodge? 

Edited by Yikes2017

1 minute ago, MARKHOP5 said:

Yes 190, lodged February 2017

You're in an identical situation to us from what you describe then! Are you nominated by Victoria? I'd imagine you're feeling as unsettled and tormented as we are after all this time of waiting! 

4 minutes ago, Yikes2017 said:

You're in an identical situation to us from what you describe then! Are you nominated by Victoria? I'd imagine you're feeling as unsettled and tormented as we are after all this time of waiting! 

Guys as you compare dates of lodgement don't forget to mention your profession .

Hi all... just wondering.. have you uploaded a copy of your CV in immiaccount? Is it required?

12 hours ago, Yikes2017 said:

hi we have been nominated by SA, really anxious and check emails everyday lol

• Like 1

Hi All,

I lodged my visa application on 3rd March and CO asked form Medicals and PCC on 8th July. Submitted all on 1st Aug... the wait is on

Posted (edited)

One of the bloke got 190 VISA grant today (VIC- 261313), and that too in 15 days. I've just checked, thought of updating you guys.

Edited by MaggieMay24
    Removing reference to external site.

3 hours ago, Nelly said:

Hi all... just wondering.. have you uploaded a copy of your CV in immiaccount? Is it required?

Yes its good if u do that otherwise they will make u wait even longer just because of this stupid thing so better do it

50 minutes ago, Jassi singh said:

Yes its good if u do that otherwise they will make u wait even longer just because of this stupid thing so better do it

Very true... Please front-load all possible documents that you feel are relevant, even if they have not asked for.

Ooo, 5 grants today. That's the most in one day since April.

2 hours ago, Jassi singh said:

Will it change the last updated date, if I upload my CV now?

On 8/9/2017 at 23:31, Yikes2017 said:

Ooo, 5 grants today. That's the most in one day since April.

7 grants actually today..looks like they are moving

• Like 3

3 hours ago, llodza said:

7 grants actually today..looks like they are moving

Brilliant! Let's hope it's moving now then!

Hi Nelly,

As far as I know you don't have to start the queue again if you upload your CV but you will have to if the CO asks you to submit further support document. If you update any information that changes your status, for example a higher PTE score that now gives you 70 instead of 60, then you will be lined up behind those lodging before your updating day.