AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 16/09/2019 at 15:56, Dlp said:

Is there anyone applied 187 visa application on mrt but no nomination file bcoz owner was died. Anyone know how long to take open the file but after then we applied federal visa file. Can you help me if anyone same situation. 

17 hours ago, Lu Ding said:

Congratulations!!!! 

I just got nomination refused as retail manager the reason was supervisor not manager. We are franchisee. 

We will lodge the AAT for tomorrow 

Hi guys

i have decided to go for AAT as well.

But i m Still Confuse ..what are the chances to Approve? and how long does it take to open?

i m in WA

Refused : retail supervisor

Thanks if someone can answer my question please?

1 hour ago, gavy sharma said:

Hi guys

i have decided to go for AAT as well.

But i m Still Confuse ..what are the chances to Approve? and how long does it take to open?

i m in WA

Refused : retail supervisor

Thanks if someone can answer my question please?

No one can answer your question- because nobody knows the specifics of your case. The question you need to ask is can your employer provide proof that refutes why immigration refused your nomination in the first place?

Heeeeelllp guys!
How do I attach documents to a finalised application in immi account??? Following the tribunal decision and my visa application sent back to the immigration dept., I have to provide updated documents but I can’t upload them on my original application because it still shows finalised.

[emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

For your information, last Thursday I contacted the immi account support explaining my situation and today they replied to me saying that my application status had been updated and I could upload the documentation requested by the case officer.
So I did. My migration agent is on holiday and was going to do it this weekend. I did it myself and probably, by looking how she uploaded my previous documents, I think I have done a better job.
My previous documents were uploaded all under the photographs and other categories even when they could have been specifically classified.

Hello everyone,
With gloomy heart I would like to to confess that my nomination has been rejected after 29 months.

My timeline
RCB : Mar 2017
Nom: Apr 2017
Visa: Aug 2017
S56 request: Oct 2018
Reason : No reason given

Ques 1: Guys can you please help me. Someone told me that Overseas people cannot apply for AAT is it true? But they gave me a option to apply.

Ques 2: How long is the current wait at AAT ?

Ques 3: How much % chances are that nomination can get approved ?

Ques 4: Do we get 21 days or 28 days to apply for AAT .. ita little confusing..

My status is still showing Further assessment.

Please guide me if you had similar case
I will appreciate that. [emoji1374][emoji1374]

Thanks

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Hello everyone,
With gloomy heart I would like to to confess that my nomination has been rejected after 29 months.

My timeline
RCB : Mar 2017
Nom: Apr 2017
Visa: Aug 2017
S56 request: Oct 2018
Reason : No reason given

Ques 1: Guys can you please help me. Someone told me that Overseas people cannot apply for AAT is it true? But they gave me a option to apply.

Ques 2: How long is the current wait at AAT ?

Ques 3: How much % chances are that nomination can get approved ?

Ques 4: Do we get 21 days or 28 days to apply for AAT .. ita little confusing..

My status is still showing Further assessment.

Please guide me if you had similar case
I will appreciate that. emoji1374.pngemoji1374.png

Thanks

Hey, the Current AAT waiting is 12-18 months. But in reality, I think it is 2 years.  

I looked into the percentages of AAT wining , it is 26% winning about 186 , 187 appeal. ( the highest percentage  is partner visa appeal which is 50%).  But you still need to know the reason. 

You have to lodge the AAT in 21 days. 

I think they cannot reject a nomination without a reason. ( but if Your nomination got refused, then your visa will be rejected automatically  without any specific reason ). 

So I am not sure if they reject your nomination without any reason or just reject your visa? 

Retail manager 

time line

nomination and visa : 22 Feb, 2018

nomination refused : 04/sep, 2019 

reason:  supervisor not a manager ( we are franchise, CO thinks we just follow the franchise agreement so I am not actually doing manager job) 

AAT nomination lodged: 23 Sep, 2019 

still waiting for visa refuse and going to lodge visa appeal as well. 

Changed a different MA 

Hoping for a miracle......

Edited by Lu Ding

4 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Guys lot of people questioned me If I have right to apply in AAT ? As I am overseas.

Kindly look through the result I have received and the highlighted part.

Does anyone who is staying overseas have received Tribunal rights or not ?

Do you guys think I have right to go for AAT?

It's the nomination that's been refused and assuming your employer is located in Australia, then presumably they have the right to appeal.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I really need some help from those who has the same experience or may know people who had gone through similar cases like mine. 

So please see below:

I was on 457 and applied for 187 but the nomination was refused on 2 May 18 and subsequently the visa on 12 Jun 18. The reason was the immigration deemed the sponsor will not able to pay my salary for the next 2 years.

I contested the decision by appealing to AAT.

Appealed both for nomination and visa on 29 Jun 18.

Now that I have been terminated last Friday and my 457 visa has already expired and I am not on bridging visa until decision of the appeal is finalized.

My ex employer will notify the immigration that my employment has ceased - however I can delay this since the regulation says that the employer must notify the immigration 28 days after the termination has been handed down to the employee.

So my question is:

1. Will my AAT application circumstances changed as in no longer valid?

2. Will I have 35 days or 28 days after my visa (only if) is cancelled?

3. What would be the option for me to stay in Australia?

I know that I should consult this to migration agents, but I'd like to see every little possibilities that I have. So it'd be appreciated if you can share your experience or knowledge.

26 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

Hi Guys,

I really need some help from those who has the same experience or may know people who had gone through similar cases like mine. 

So please see below:

I was on 457 and applied for 187 but the nomination was refused on 2 May 18 and subsequently the visa on 12 Jun 18. The reason was the immigration deemed the sponsor will not able to pay my salary for the next 2 years.

Now that I have been terminated last Friday and my 457 visa has already expired and I am not on bridging visa until decision of the appeal is finalized.

My ex employer will notify the immigration that my employment has ceased - however I can delay this since the regulation says that the employer must notify the immigration 28 days after the termination has been handed down to the employee.

So my question is:

I know that I should consult this to migration agents, but I'd like to see every little possibilities that I have. So it'd be appreciated if you can share your experience or knowledge.

The nomination is lodged by the business meaning no business = no nomination; no nomination = no visa.

The moment AAT/Immi finds out you’re no longer working there/being nominated, both the nomination and visa will be refused and you will be given not sure how many days to leave (21 or 28).

You have the option to lodge a new nomination while you are still here, if you find a new business, but you still might have to leave after the 21/28 days and wait for the decision overseas as you won’t have a substantial visa to remain here. If approved you can then lodge the visa application, if granted you can then move to Australia again.

13 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

The nomination is lodged by the business meaning no business = no nomination; no nomination = no visa.

The moment AAT/Immi finds out you’re no longer working there/being nominated, both the nomination and visa will be refused and you will be given not sure how many days to leave (21 or 28).

You have the option to lodge a new nomination while you are still here, if you find a new business, but you still might have to leave after the 21/28 days and wait for the decision overseas as you won’t have a substantial visa to remain here. If approved you can then lodge the visa application, if granted you can then move to Australia again.

Thanks for your response

54 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

Hi Guys,

So please see below:

So my question is:

Kindly let me know about what happens in this situation with AAT after consulting with your migration agents because as far as i am aware AAT and Immi both are seperate and immi has nothing to do with AAT.

Also let me know what your migration agent says as everyone say different things.

I am in same situation where i really need to 6 months more to leave as i am currently on TB treatment and want to cure this bfr i leave.

Thank you and God bless you

1 hour ago, Karan08 said:

Kindly let me know about what happens in this situation with AAT after consulting with your migration agents because as far as i am aware AAT and Immi both are seperate and immi has nothing to do with AAT.

Also let me know what your migration agent says as everyone say different things.

I am in same situation where i really need to 6 months more to leave as i am currently on TB treatment and want to cure this bfr i leave.

Thank you and God bless you

Hi Karan,

If I could update you, I would do so.

Technically that the sponsor must employ the person even after PR is granted.

AAT of course will not define the outcome based on the current situation. AAT will only revert back the case to the immigration.

You also must understand that AAT is not the organisation who issue you the visa, they only act to review the decision and after the review is done, the case will be handed back to the immigration.

however, if immigration finds out which they eventually will - in my case that one employment is ceased, it will affect the outcome and most likely will result as refusal.

My migration agent mentioned that the only option for me to stay in Australia is to find another sponsor.

I am not a migration agent but I can see that in your case is different, you can use your health ground to remain in Australia temporarily.

And I strongly suggest that you apply to ATT to expedite the process on the health ground. As long as you can prove that you need their decision based on this, your case will likely be sped up.

Good luck.