Just to get it straight, i have set 3 alerts on immi account one alerts me via email everytime i log in and other two are for password change and cant remeber the third but i cant see any 4th option which clearly states that alert will be sent once status changes. Are we both on the same page??

you may disable those alerts which you mentioned, I found them irritating rather than informative.

What you need is application status alert. You need to go to "application preferences"(left top corner), and choose "manage application alerts".

There you can choose the alert and email to which you want to be notified. This is all you need.

Edited by faol

you may disable those alerts which you mentioned, I found them irritating rather than informative.

What you need is application status alert. You need to go to "application preferences"(left top corner), and choose "manage application alerts".

There you can choose the alert and email to which you want to be notified. This is all you need.

Thanks alot that was pretty helpfull. Really appreciate it.

Hi faol,

I have a immi account which I used to create HAP I'd i think as my application was processed by MA, in this case will I still be able to create alerts?

Nom+visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb, no doc request and awaiting visa

Hi faol,

I have a immi account which I used to create HAP I'd i think as my application was processed by MA, in this case will I still be able to create alerts?

Nom+visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb, no doc request and awaiting visa

Yes you can yes to create immigration account and set up the alerts after you import the application your immigration for migration agent would not come to know so if you have immi acc you can do it

Yes you can yes to create immigration account and set up the alerts after you import the application your immigration for migration agent would not come to know so if you have immi acc you can do it

Many thanks

Hi there.. Is there any way to check your application status online?? :)

Yea crissy you can. Create an immi account and look for option import an application. Enter you passport num, trn numbe4 ( given to you by immi and or ma while applying the visa). Then it will show up on you account and in case you have a ma he or she wont come to know of importing the application.

You can set up an alert like faol said in last page. Thanks

So, my employer who also happens to be my MA has had request from COs for applications applied after mine. This means that there are processing centres that are running behind and are dividing cases amongst them. However, most files between 21st August and 07 September have more or less been allocated. Good Afternoon and Good luck!

Hi Guys,

I have question. Can you please help me to find out about medicare card approval timeline?

I have already applied my medicare card on last week (11-March-2015). So, how long it takes to process the application for medicare card?

in advance thanks for your help.

Hi Guys,

I have question. Can you please help me to find out about medicare card approval timeline?

I have already applied my medicare card on last week (11-March-2015). So, how long it takes to process the application for medicare card?

You will get it within a week.

So, my employer who also happens to be my MA has had request from COs for applications applied after mine. This means that there are processing centres that are running behind and are dividing cases amongst them. However, most files between 21st August and 07 September have more or less been allocated. Good Afternoon and Good luck!

Yes you are right, did your employer tried contacting immi for you

Hi Guys,

Hi@ngs

Call Medicare team and they will be able to give your medicare card number and other details to you. However receiving physically may take upto week or two.

Yes you are right, did your employer tried contacting immi for you

Well, it doesn't really help calling DIBP if a case is not yet allocated to a CO. Once it is allocated(which can be any day now), it makes more sense to contact the CO directly then. Before you ask - there is no way of finding out if your file is allocated to a case officer until you hear from them or if you are persistent enough to call 131 881 and nagging them to tell you if it has been allocated. I would rather wait.

Nomination and Visa - 13/09/2015

HR, TRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

U usually go to any medicare centre. They will give u medicare straight away. After few day u will receive the card at ur mailbox

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Hello All ! When can we apply for Medicare ? Is it after the approval of nomination or after submitting application ? Really appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Anyone has any idea how i can check my name on the spreadsheet? I am so worried as it is 6 month today i have applied my visa no response yet

Visa application lodge 15/09/2015

For 457 to pr

Sydney

I have been waiting, nothing been ask for additional waiting waiting, application for myself and my partner

Hello everyone after almost 8 months I got my PR today!!! What a great feeling of freedom especially after they asked for extra documents two times. I wish a you all the best guys and be patient and you will get your PR.

Timeline:

Nom. 18 Jul

Visa: 20 Jul

Extra docs: 28 Jan + 4 March

Visa Granted: 15 March

Hello everyone after almost 8 months I got my PR today!!! What a great feeling of freedom especially after they asked for extra documents two times. I wish a you all the best guys and be patient and you will get your PR.

Timeline:

Nom. 18 Jul

Visa: 20 Jul

Extra docs: 28 Jan + 4 March

Visa Granted: 15 March

Congrats mate.