8 hours ago, ankush said:

hi skizzis 

just a question did your documents was uptodate like how your owner pay training benchmark because i got refusal because it was no paid on due date 

Hi is that necessary training benchmarks paid on same year when they due can we pay later plz reply because we did not paid 2016 and that one we pay jan 2017 and also 2017 we pay aug 2017

3 hours ago, Abbi 86 said:

Hi is that necessary training benchmarks paid on same year when they due can we pay later plz reply because we did not paid 2016 and that one we pay jan 2017 and also 2017 we pay aug 2017

they refuse my nomination just because it was notpaid on due date.

15 hours ago, Happy007 said:

G

Hi guys just got an email from my MA saying that DHA  have refused my application without asking any further documents. 

My MA said we have sent an email to your employer asking for more documents but when I check it on my immigration account it says application received. It doesn't show any message sent to MA regarding refusal of application.  My MA hasn't sent me a refusal letter either. 

Would have to call my MA and see what's going on . I have applied nomination and Visa all together customer service manager  9 months ago 

Talk to your MA agent ASAP.

I assume your nomination has been refused. Speak to your MA to find out why?

17 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Talk to your MA agent ASAP.

I assume your nomination has been refused. Speak to your MA to find out why?

My MA They are idiot . They were trying to say they need updates  documents because the immigration has been refusing application without asking for further documents instead they said we need these documents that it come to their attention department has refused application without further documentation .

I presume it was application that immigration refused. 

1 hour ago, pzuk said:

Congratulations!!!!!! What job do you work in and when did you apply?

Thanks!

Nomination applied 02/04/2017 Approved: 07/03/2018

Visa applied 02/05/2017. Additional documents requested 07/03/2018 (New home country police check and Form 80) submitted 23/03/2018. Visa approved 18/04/2018

For me the Google sheet with the timeline was very helpful, it gave me a pretty accurate idea on what my timeline would be.  Link below. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=28978554

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MattandAsh said:

Hi,

Long time lurker.  Visa came through today.

Direct Entry

Onshore, LR, 3 applicants

Civil Engineer

Applied 01/12/17

Nomination & Visa 18/04/18

Was quite a surprise, didn't think it would have been looked at yet.

Congratulations :) You are one of the lucky ones :)

It just goes to show that the timescales the department tell you are not particularly accurate. 

On their automated email it states they are working on - "applications lodged from June 2016 to March 2017"

But here we have a Visa granted from Dec 17.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattandAsh said:

Hi,

Long time lurker.  Visa came through today.

Direct Entry

Onshore, LR, 3 applicants

Civil Engineer

Applied 01/12/17

Nomination & Visa 18/04/18

Was quite a surprise, didn't think it would have been looked at yet.

Congratulations...??

1 hour ago, boo-yaa said:

Congratulations :) You are one of the lucky ones :)

It just goes to show that the timescales the department tell you are not particularly accurate. 

On their automated email it states they are working on - "applications lodged from June 2016 to March 2017"

But here we have a Visa granted from Dec 17.

I think in Mattandash's case its down to his/her highly skilled occupation and the fact they need them asap.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Parkesy said:

I think in Mattandash's case its down to his/her highly skilled occupation and the fact they need them asap.

Totally agree. 

IMO showing what months they are processing in the automated email is pointless as they also take other factors into consideration.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Parkesy said:

You may be right. This is my 3rd visa through the same company (2 previous 457s only took 3-4 days). They sponsor a lot of people and employ their MA.

I was told to expect 10 months, but that is what the return email said on application. The MA was very particular about how all the paperwork was presented including submitting Form 80s without being requested.

Congratulations...so happy for you...also, it really gives hopes for Restaurant Manager occupation...all best for pr life [emoji4]
hi, first of all congratulations. I'm just wondering did u do any skill assessment through VETTASSESS?