7 minutes ago, LYWY said:

Would like to know when will Jun 17 Application get processed too :)

9 minutes ago, Siddu said:

186 trt cook applied on 29:6:2017

nsw pese

nomination + visa same date 

no news yet, as anyone have any idea of June applications?

Any of you or your friends got approved recently??

Hey,

I'd love to know what came first the chicken or the egg?

Unfortunately we must the visa processing times on the shelf with the rest of lifes mysteries!

Just be patient and positive and it will come :-)

GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE!!

It depends on your occupation how long processing will take. This is from their website:

The changes to priority processing arrangements address the needs of industry by targeting skills in demand across a number of sectors, while ensuring that the Skilled Migration Programme is responsive to the current economic climate and the needs of the Australian economy. 

Priority processing arrangements are subject to changes in response to Australia’s economic situation and do not change visa eligibility criteria.

Priority processing arrangements apply to current applications, including those in the final stages of processing. Departmental case officers must follow the direction made by the minister about priority processing and cannot process applications outside of the set order.

48 minutes ago, Jazza said:

Looks like they are processing June 17 application. :)

The Spreadsheet shows 2 PR granted recently - 

image.thumb.png.55dab15f753de1efb60f68c20d1fa5ae.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=578e852abf1eefa4

As previously stated, they don't just process applications on a month by month basis.

Applications are processed and the time they take will vary depending on a number of factors - we all just need to sit tight and wait it out i'm afraid :(

1 hour ago, Ahmed2 said:

Can you tell me pls after approve nomination how long to get Pr 

cz I m waiting 5 month after approve my nomination.pr and nomination same date apply but no news yet 

hi mate have u contacted immi ? my nomination was approved 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them

Hi guys!

This is my first post on here!

I've applied as a web developer on January 2018. I know I have a lot of waiting to do, but I was wondering if anyone else applied as a web developer and what the waiting time is for those who did? (I know that it's something like 9 to 11 months or something, but just wondering if the wait was shorter for those who applied for that occupation?)

Thanks in advance!

Ailin

1 hour ago, ailusss said:

Hi guys!

This is my first post on here!

I've applied as a web developer on January 2018. I know I have a lot of waiting to do, but I was wondering if anyone else applied as a web developer and what the waiting time is for those who did? (I know that it's something like 9 to 11 months or something, but just wondering if the wait was shorter for those who applied for that occupation?)

Thanks in advance!

Ailin

Use the spreadsheet to have a look at other applications for the same occupation. However, this will not be a true indication on processing time as other factors can cause the application to take longer.

1 hour ago, boo-yaa said:

Use the spreadsheet to have a look at other applications for the same occupation. However, this will not be a true indication on processing time as other factors can cause the application to take longer.

Thanks! I'll check it out :)

Based on my on what I observe from this forum, I believe here is some kind of guidelines how the COs process the application. I think they process the appllications based on:

1st Occupation

2nd The time the application is submitted

3rd Visa Stream, whether it be DE or TRT but most of the time TRTs are more prioritized

4th,5th and so on Country Assessment, No of Applicants etc which I think are not so important compare to the first 3.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

Based on my on what I observe from this forum, I believe here is some kind of guidelines how the COs process the application. I think they process the appllications based on:

1st Occupation

3rd Visa Stream, whether it be DE or TRT but most of the time TRTs are more prioritized

4th,5th and so on Country Assessment, No of Applicants etc which I think are not so important compare to the first 3.

I would add whether an application is complete or not too. Also this..

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/skilled-migration-visa-processing-times

45 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

1st Occupation

Yeah I also agree. Plus whether country is HR or LR.

13 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Yeah I also agree. Plus whether country is HR or LR.

I agree too.but one thing cook profession is level 3?

my profession is cook trt

they will give me the result under 8 to 11 month or the will delay

38 minutes ago, Ahmed2 said:

Seriously Ahmed.

This thread is here to support each other through a hard time and share experiences people have had. Its not here to spoonfeed people like you information easily available everywhere. Nobody here can look into a crystal ball and tell you how long things will take. Use your brain its bloody annoying.

Edited by Parkesy
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

On 09/04/2018 at 11:42, Illu said:

Hi did you submit any lates company documents for nominations 

No we didnt update nothing for the company. Last BAS was when we lodged the applications April 2017 IAS and last tax return was 2016 year. Maybe they have checked on ATO Portal because after 1st of Jan 2018 they have access to the Taxation office portal. 

2 hours ago, Ahmed2 said:

Hey buddy, there's no case officer here, no one here will be able to tell you that.

We're all on the same boat here, we know nothing and only speculate based on other people's relates.

Seriously Ahmed.
This thread is here to support each other through a hard time and share experiences people have had. Its not here to spoonfeed people like you information easily available everywhere. Nobody here can look into a crystal ball and tell you how long things will take. Use your brain its bloody annoying.

LOL.. I feel you@parkesy , mate! haha it is annoying to see there are a lot of new posts which everyone expects to read someone being granted or sharing the experiences regarding the application process, but what we read is a bloody question that everyone is already sick about. Come on guys.. use this forum more effeciltively, we are already stressed about the waiting and the speculations.
  • Like 2