I have been following this forum from last 3 months I m waiting for our visa as well

visa & nomination applied on 11/08/2016

2 adults & 1 infant

regional restaurant manager position

congrats to those who got the results & all the best to others

Good lucks mate. I also applied from regional Nsw. Did you apply from Regional Nsw?

Yayy!!!!

Finally i got my Pr

My Timeline :

Dec 2015 nomination

june 2016 Nomination approval

june 2016 visa application

Dec 2016 visa granted

FILE PROCESSED IN VIC

no form 80

no docs requested except VAC 2 instalment:cool:

Wow congratulations mate... how long did they take after u paid the vac ...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yayy!!!!

Finally i got my Pr

My Timeline :

Dec 2015 nomination

june 2016 Nomination approval

june 2016 visa application

Dec 2016 visa granted

FILE PROCESSED IN VIC

no form 80

no docs requested except VAC 2 instalment:cool:

Congratulations mate...

How about you mate. Status change or co allocation?

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 21 November 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged late February 2016. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 21 November 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged late February 2016. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Oh this sucks. Still as same as three months ago, unbelievable

My nomination has just got approved.

Nomination: 20 May 2016

Visa: 30 June 2016

Nomination approved: 5 December 2016

Visa is still in a received status.

Congratulations u been lucky mate ..... r u direct or transition stream and HR OR LR country...??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. I lodged my application for our 186 visa (direct entry stream) back on 17th February and have as yet had no response or update on how the visa is progressing. Deloitte are dealing with my application and they are telling me that the department are still dealing with applications in early February, but I feel they have been telling me that for a while!

Can anyone here who has recently had their application picked up and processed tell me when they made their application? I am not dealing with mine directly as it is all being handled by my employer, but it is taking much longer than I originally expected and I was really hoping it would be dealt with by Christmas!

Edited by CrozierFamily

Hi there. I lodged my application for our 186 visa (direct entry stream) back on 17th February and have as yet had no response or update on how the visa is progressing. Deloitte are dealing with my application and they are telling me that the department are still dealing with applications in early February, but I feel they have been telling me that for a while!

Can anyone here who has recently had their application picked up and processed tell me when they made their application? I am not dealing with mine directly as it is all being handled by my employer, but it is taking much longer than I originally expected and I was really hoping it would be dealt with by Christmas!

Hi there, are you aware of that document shared on the forum: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1159472963

That should answer your question. It seems really random the way the applications are being picked and approved. Some people wait over a year other get approved in 6 months...