Yes we got the refusal letter last night but we are going to try to call immi to see if they can do anything. We have all the documents they need but it might be too late. I will probably choose to go for a partner visa instead of going through this whole process over again. We will see...

I.really surprised mate with this decision...One of my friends got his Pr recently and his company paid training but not as.your company tens of thousands dollars :dull:

I dont think they liked the form of training we provided (annual conference with international speakers which was open to the public). We were never given the opportunity to provide the other receipts (for tens of thousands of dollars). They just went straight to refusal. I am hoping that when we call them this morning they will reconsider their decision but I doubt it.

I.really surprised mate with this decision...One of my friends got his Pr recently and his company paid training but not as.your company tens of thousands dollars :dull:

I dont think they liked the form of training we provided (annual conference with international speakers which was open to the public). We were never given the opportunity to provide the other receipts (for tens of thousands of dollars). They just went straight to refusal. I am hoping that when we call them this morning they will reconsider their decision but I doubt it.

Im sure that you should contact with TEAM LEADER to revisit the your file mate.Because One of my friends got refusal of 457 application because of case officer's mistake.And his MA contacted with.team leader of case officer so they.looked at his.file again..They didnt change the decision but rechecked everything

We will try and I'll let you know what happens.

Im sure that you should contact with TEAM LEADER to revisit the your file mate.Because One of my friends got refusal of 457 application because of case officer's mistake.And his MA contacted with.team leader of case officer so they.looked at his.file again..They didnt change the decision but rechecked everything

Sorry to hear that!!! What is your occupation?

Hi All,

i have been following this forum in last 6 months and can't believe it is over.

Here are my details

Nom applied on :- 25th September 2015

Application applied on: 10th May 2016

Doc Requested for application: NO

Nomination granted: 8th May 2016

PR Granted on: 24th November 2016

LR country

NSW

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

plz let me know what is your occupation because i applied nomination and visa both 25 Feb 2016 my file was opened 05 Oct the case office

request documents for nom and visa and MA Submitted docu on 26 Oct but I got nomination only 08 Nov still I am waiting for visa can you tell me

again how long waiting for visa (Occupation Motor Mechanic General) Thanks I am waiting for your reply.

So I have some terrible news this morning.

My nomination has been refused. We did not meet the training benchmark requirements. We were working with our agent and provided one of our many training receipts which was for an annual conference we held. This conference was for all our employees plus other attendees (open to the public). We were not informed by the agent that the training requirements must be solely for the company employees.

We have tens of thousands of dollars worth of training which directly relate to our employees, however, immigration did not give us a chance to submit more documents. They went straight to refusal. If we had the chance to upload these documents, there would not have been an issue at all.

We are exploring our options and will try to call immigration to see if they are willing to accept further documents, however, I believe we will have to file for a merit review or apply for a different visa. The merit review costs another couple thousand and takes more than a year to reach a decision.

You want my advice, make sure your application is done perfect, and air tight. They don't accept any errors...and more importantly, don't give you a chance to rectify any errors if you have any.

Its very awful. Very terrible news. Feel so sorry for you mate. Hopefully you will find some other way soon. My request is better to reapply again.

I am so sorry to hear this! This is terrible. You deserve the chance to rectify this small error!!!

And thanks for sharing with all of us your story. I wish you all the best.

So I have some terrible news this morning.

My nomination has been refused. We did not meet the training benchmark requirements. We were working with our agent and provided one of our many training receipts which was for an annual conference we held. This conference was for all our employees plus other attendees (open to the public). We were not informed by the agent that the training requirements must be solely for the company employees.

We have tens of thousands of dollars worth of training which directly relate to our employees, however, immigration did not give us a chance to submit more documents. They went straight to refusal. If we had the chance to upload these documents, there would not have been an issue at all.

We are exploring our options and will try to call immigration to see if they are willing to accept further documents, however, I believe we will have to file for a merit review or apply for a different visa. The merit review costs another couple thousand and takes more than a year to reach a decision.

You want my advice, make sure your application is done perfect, and air tight. They don't accept any errors...and more importantly, don't give you a chance to rectify any errors if you have any.

Hi All

Bit of an update from my application. On 23/11/2016 we were asked for some additional docs from the Application side of proceedings.

Outrageously, despite paying an MA a sizeable chunk of cash to assist with our application they neglected to advise us of the specific type of Canadian Police Check required for Australian Immigration purposes.

If you are from Canada (like my Defacto Partner) you need to obtain a 'Royal Canadian Mounted Police Service Police Report'. No other Canadian police report will suffice. Needless to say the process to obtain the correct police check is laborious, time consuming and costly (including requirement to provide finger prints!)

At least we now know a CO is allocated to both application and nomination... still a glimmer of hope for a pre-Christmas decision.... a glimmer of hope!

Timeline:

Nomination: 01/04/2016

Visa: 01/09/2016

Docs Requested for Nomination: 01/11/2016

Docs Requested for Visa Application: 23/11/2016

Transition - Customer Service Manager

LR

2 people

Edited by Bondi Hopeful

Hi All

Bit of an update from my application. On 23/11/2016 we were asked for some additional docs from the Application side of proceedings.

Outrageously, despite paying an MA a sizeable chunk of cash to assist with our application they neglected to advise us of the specific type of Canadian Police Check required for Australian Immigration purposes.

If you are from Canada (like my Defacto Partner) you need to obtain a 'Royal Canadian Mounted Police Service Police Report'. No other Canadian police report will suffice. Needless to say the process to obtain the correct police check is laborious, time consuming and costly (including requirement to provide finger prints!)

At least we now know a CO is allocated to both application and nomination... still a glimmer of hope for a pre-Christmas decision.... a glimmer of hope!

Timeline:

Nomination: 01/04/2016

Visa: 01/09/2016

Docs Requested for Nomination: 01/11/2016

Docs Requested for Visa Application: 23/11/2016

Transition - Customer Service Manager

LR

2 people

I hope you can get before Christmas mate. I also applied as Customer Service Manager on 30th June 16. If you dont mind may I ask you that how many employees work at the company?

No I just prepared that doc since May applicants have started to get the news. 16 May application just got through so let's hope my time will come within a week or two.

I hope you are right. I am so anxious to hear. I have a 16 year old that needs to be enrolled for school in Feb 2017 and our lives are all up in the air with anticipation of a decision.. I so hope to hear next week.

I hope you are right. I am so anxious to hear. I have a 16 year old that needs to be enrolled for school in Feb 2017 and our lives are all up in the air with anticipation of a decision.. I so hope to hear next week.
hope you get the visa grated on time! I am applying alone so not much hurry but just knowing that it could be coming soon is making me feel so on edge. haha.

Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know that I got my PR visa granted this morning (Saturday)! Here are my details:

Nomination: 12/04/2016

Application: 17/05/2016

Visa Granted: 26/11/2016

Transition

LR

1 person

NSW

I didn't get any requests for any extra documentation - I just received an email saying it was granted.

Anyway, good luck to everyone currently waiting - I hope you get yours before Christmas! I'm off for a 10am beer to celebrate......

Cheers

Edited by ggavy
Made a mistake in the date