Thanks everyone

This site help me alot and u guys

With this i pass my tuff time

So guys 10m months is normal time to donot worry first 10 months start take tensen after that

Congrats. Enjoy your new life

6 more days to reach 8 months mark, still hasn't got any news from Immi. Frustrating

Hey Mate,

I have been waiting since 4th of Feb. Had been getting different updated everytime i called up. Finally concluded that nomination is allocated to a team but a case officer is not yet allocated.

Have you spoken to them recently?

Cheers!

Anyone applied before March this year hasn't been assigned a CO?

Hey Mate,

I have been waiting since 4th of Feb. Had been getting different updated everytime i called up. Finally concluded that nomination is allocated to a team but a case officer is not yet allocated.

Have you spoken to them recently?

Cheers!

I don't know who we need speak with as I have been allocated to co, most I can do so fast is get MA send email to immi and waiting for their reply.

Nomination 12th Feb and Visa 25th Feb. No news. There was confusions regarding business sponsorship my MA sorted it out somehow. Some more documents requested by CO for Nomination 20 days back. Now waiting for CO to answer. Hope everything works this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rene ... this shouldn't affect anything. I did exactly the same as you after the contributor hb31 told me how to do this. My MA explained that she has the master corporate account to the immigration department. Importing the application into my personal immi account is a second, lighter copy only. My MA has seen movement on my application in the time since I imported it so I know I haven't 'broken' anything! Thx.

Hi Folks,

Received the PR a few minutes ago. Interestingly it was filed at NSW and was being managed by NSW PESE but the PR was issued by WA PESE.

Overall wait period was 219 days. No documents requested. Proactively submitted the entire set including Form 80 and validated all documents despite of MA's confirmations.

Good luck to all those who are waiting.

(PS: i have updated my details in the sheet.)

Regards,

Dave

I don't know who we need speak with as I have been allocated to co, most I can do so fast is get MA send email to immi and waiting for their reply.

Not sure if calling helps...called today after a wait of 317 days.. Got the same response as earlier, " it is under process, some applications take longer than the others, you need to wait and once finales, you will come to know about outcome"

Bro if they visit then want the proof that you are working on the same position and may be your co is also waiting like my co for the site visit ....bcz every time when i call them they told me they are waiting for checks nd they visited two days ago so they want to check the things with ur name ....so that they confirm that u r doing same job for which you nominatddd....its my thinking bro bcz before the visit i was sure that they will never visit but they visited

hi im from sep last year too

Hi Folks,

Received the PR a few minutes ago. Interestingly it was filed at NSW and was being managed by NSW PESE but the PR was issued by WA PESE.

Overall wait period was 219 days. No documents requested. Proactively submitted the entire set including Form 80 and validated all documents despite of MA's confirmations.

Good luck to all those who are waiting.

(PS: i have updated my details in the sheet.)

Regards,

Dave

Congrats!

What is form 80 for? Fragomen did not ask for it from me.

Nomination 12th Feb and Visa 25th Feb. No news. There was confusions regarding business sponsorship my MA sorted it out somehow. Some more documents requested by CO for Nomination 20 days back. Now waiting for CO to answer. Hope everything works this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its actually good news u didnt have to reapply

Hey im going to add u to the sheet. Please tell us ur timeline. Have u ever been contacted by CO ?

Bro any updates from ur side. And mirza did u get any response from co. Any sep guys any gud news. Don't know for how long we have to wait. In just few days 13 months will be completed.

Hi Rene ... this shouldn't affect anything. I did exactly the same as you after the contributor hb31 told me how to do this. My MA explained that she has the master corporate account to the immigration department. Importing the application into my personal immi account is a second, lighter copy only. My MA has seen movement on my application in the time since I imported it so I know I haven't 'broken' anything! Thx.

Thank you very much for your help..?

Hello everyone I am new here... my employer's nomination was approved June 2016. I then submitted my visa application and paid in July. So far I haven't heard from them anything yet.

hi mate

i am in the same boat too i i got my nomination after 6 and half month in june and i apply my visa after 5 days but no news yet,

medical has been done too, only need to pay for my partner's english requirement fee.

:sad:

Hello everyone I am new here... my employer's nomination was approved June 2016. I then submitted my visa application and paid in July. So far I haven't heard from them anything yet.

hi mate

i am in the same boat too i i got my nomination after 6 and half month in june and i apply my visa after 5 days but no news yet,

medical has been done too, only need to pay for my partner's english requirement fee.

:sad: