Just spoke to immigration and they mentioned the nominations is still pending approval where as the visa application is with another team :I

Its almost 8 months and they haven't requested any documents for nominations. Wonder whats holding them up. :confused:

Don't wry that's what they say v all sep applicants have same problem nd waiting since 1 year its been 1 year for me today

Just spoke to immigration and they mentioned the nominations is still pending approval where as the visa application is with another team :I

Its almost 8 months and they haven't requested any documents for nominations. Wonder whats holding them up. :confused:

What u just said ur nomination is still pending. I think they intentionally put on hold some of the applications. Specially the occupation that less demand.

Yeah, all she said was its with a team waiting for approval. The strange part is few other people with the same occupation just got their visa's ins the last few weeks. :/

What u just said ur nomination is still pending. I think they intentionally put on hold some of the applications. Specially the occupation that less demand.

Yeah, all she said was its with a team waiting for approval. The strange part is few other people with the same occupation just got their visa's ins the last few weeks. :/

Well not all applications from the same occupation will be delayed. They will randomly pick up few to and play with it. Its said that they finalise 70 or 75 percent of the application on time. So the rest applicants are unlucky. I also believe when they say ur application going through checks i think sometimes its bulls***. Coz mirzaa's application is on check since last 7 months????? I dont believe that.

U would unlikely to find any occupation from the SOL that specially well in demand are still waiting. We are from trade occupations, like cook customer service manager, motor mechanic, graphic design and all that are waiting for long time.

Still have a week before I complete the 8 months. Hoping to hear back something by then.

Cheers!

Well not all applications from the same occupation will be delayed. They will randomly pick up few to and play with it. Its said that they finalise 70 or 75 percent of the application on time. So the rest applicants are unlucky. I also believe when they say ur application going through checks i think sometimes its bulls***. Coz mirzaa's application is on check since last 7 months????? I dont believe that.

U would unlikely to find any occupation from the SOL that specially well in demand are still waiting. We are from trade occupations, like cook customer service manager, motor mechanic, graphic design and all that are waiting for long time.

I applied in November 2015 nom n visa altogether. They requested documents back in June submitted by 1st July no response yet sick of waiting ⌚️

I applied in November 2015 nom n visa altogether. They requested documents back in June submitted by 1st July no response yet sick of waiting ⌚️

Thats bad.. when CO sent u email for requesting more doc there is a phone number at the bottom of the letter. U will need to get ur MA to call that number then talk to the CO. Ur doc request was very simple straight forward. That should take that long. I really hope u get pr in few days after calling

Thats bad.. when CO sent u email for requesting more doc there is a phone number at the bottom of the letter. U will need to get ur MA to call that number then talk to the CO. Ur doc request was very simple straight forward. That should take that long. I really hope u get pr in few days after calling

Thanks for the advice I will

mite be a silly q

i applied via a MA, how do i access my immi account? Or can my MA only access this as they applied on my behalf??

Not a silly question, I have a similar one.

I have an immi account that I set up to complete a 'My Health Declaration'. This enabled me to my eMedical referral letter with my unique HAP ID number. I used this HAP ID number to set up my BUPA health examination.

However, my case is being handled by a migration agent so I assume they have a separate immi account view for me handling the actual PR submission. My MA has confirmed that everything has been submitted and she has been excellent in managing my case so far.

When I log into the one I set up there is no info on my nomination or visa having been submitted, received or anything. It just states "This My Health Declaration form has been successfully submitted to the department".

I'll follow this up with my MA ... my responsibility to clarify this point. Will share findings in this forum. I'd be interested in other people's experience on this point if others are in the same boat.