Hi melbournegirl86

First of all I'd like to say congratulations and best of lucks in your life

I also applied to 186 ENS ON 30TH June as Customer Service Manager. What I'd like to ask you as who got PR as Customer Service Manager, in the company you work how many workers working and is IMMI asked any additional information during your application?

Heaps Thanks

TODAY IS THE DAY

after 7months and 11 days of waiting, we finally got our Visa Granted. (224 days felt like a lifetime)

Nom and App lodged on 12th Feb

2ppl

LR

Nom and app granted 23rd Sep (within 8min of eachother)

no additional doc requested

Position: Tech Sales Exec

Edited by btrem

today is the day

after 7months and 11 days of waiting, we finally got our visa granted. (224 days felt like a lifetime)

nom and app lodged on 12th feb

2ppl

lr

nom and app granted 23rd sep (within 8min of eachother)

position: Tech sales exec

congrats mate!!

TODAY IS THE DAY

after 7months and 11 days of waiting, we finally got our Visa Granted. (224 days felt like a lifetime)

2ppl

LR

Congrats btrem

where are you originally from ?

yes mate.. called immi but they said its under process

Hi sep 15 guys .....i called immi today ...the guy was really good he talked to me for more than 20 min ...he checked my all the cert ...he told me the police check and health checks can be extended bcz its allreadyome year ...i told him what can be the max time for approval ....then i told him it can be one year more lol...then he replied no its not possible ...but they are only waiting for nom checks ...he was also confused that why my file is delayed so long ....he told me he will put notes that its allready too long ...he was again saying i m really sorry for that long wait ......he told me everything is done in my file only nom is the reason.....dnt know what to do

Hi sep 15 guys .....i called immi today ...the guy was really good he talked to me for more than 20 min ...he checked my all the cert ...he told me the police check and health checks can be extended bcz its allreadyome year ...i told him what can be the max time for approval ....then i told him it can be one year more lol...then he replied no its not possible ...but they are only waiting for nom checks ...he was also confused that why my file is delayed so long ....he told me he will put notes that its allready too long ...he was again saying i m really sorry for that long wait ......he told me everything is done in my file only nom is the reason.....dnt know what to do

@mirzaa that's what they told me samething.. no problem in my file but they are just waiting for nomination approval.. hopefully by next month we ahould hear something.. i think i read on asio website maximum days are 364 so not to far

@mirzaa that's what they told me samething.. no problem in my file but they are just waiting for nomination approval.. hopefully by next month we ahould hear something.. i think i read on asio website maximum days are 364 so not to far

Dara in my understanding asio check is under the visa application. Coz its a security check. Nomination check is whole different thing.

TODAY IS THE DAY

2ppl

LR

congratulations !

i hope ppl who applied visa on Feb have good news in next week!

Edited by hihihi

Dara in my understanding asio check is under the visa application. Coz its a security check. Nomination check is whole different thing.

Ohk.. I didn't actually know that.. what does internal and external check means? I thought they are similar to each other.. btw did u get any update?

Ohk.. I didn't actually know that.. what does internal and external check means? I thought they are similar to each other.. btw did u get any update?

Nah not yet. Im so much pissed off. People getting pr from 30 days to 40 days after they were requested docs. Im more than 45 days. Im speechless at this point. What a sarcasm.