Hi folks,

Can somebody tell me if status directly changes from received to granted or their are a few other stages in between (and what are they)?

It could it you get a straight grant. Otherwise if they ask for more documentation it would change to "Information requested" Once docs supplied, it would change to "assessment in progress" until they reach a decision.

Dear all

I'm having a little bit of trouble understading my payslip . Can someone tell me how much weekly pay should be on the pay slip while you're on 457 visa to make it $53900 minimum required for the 457 visa.

Can it be different on some weeks to make it $53900 by the end of the financial year ? Because it should be 112.91 to make it $53900 per anum. Or if the some australian working in the same position being paid less then this then should a 457 worker be paid as much as he is being paid or ???

Dear Friends

Dear friends

I got 457 visa on 2013 as Cafe Restaurant Manager and after 6 months I've changed job title and my sponsor (company in Regional NSW and has 3 branches in Central WEST) .Last 2 and half year I work as Customer Service Manager in this company and last 30th June applied to 186 ENS. So company fulfilled training benchmark and the other requirement.In addition, company also got approval of nomination for a person-who work as RETAIL MANAGER- 187 RSMS VISA 2 years ago. Do you think that is it advantage for my application if company got approval on 187 NOMINATION 2 years ago?

Recently I've read an article about processing time of 186 Visa and states that " some applications can be take longer and more investigated especially who applied as Cafe Restaurant Manager , Customer Service Manager or Retail Manager". Is that really true?

Roughly how long does it take to obtain residency?

Thanks

hi,syd38, you've better ask your MA about changing position during this 2 years. My sponsor own 2 shops,let's say shop a and b. my 457 grant by shop a, but my nomi & 186 application are lodged under their shop b, ( i worked few months for shop a,and then 2 years i worked for shop b) . the case differ from you is i am still working in the same position. My MA told me there is no problem since you work for the same owner, but i quiet not sure is it must be the same position. good luck anyway

hi,syd38, you've better ask your MA about changing position during this 2 years. My sponsor own 2 shops,let's say shop a and b. my 457 grant by shop a, but my nomi & 186 application are lodged under their shop b, ( i worked few months for shop a,and then 2 years i worked for shop b) . the case differ from you is i am still working in the same position. My MA told me there is no problem since you work for the same owner, but i quiet not sure is it must be the same position. good luck anyway

Thanks for quick reply mate

I confirmed that with many MA so they say it is ok I shouldn't worry. Im just worrying about job title -Customer Service Manager-.. Is that really matter job title? I mean nowadays I heard that it,s bit hard to get approval on 186 if you are 186

Thanks for quick reply mate

I confirmed that with many MA so they say it is ok I shouldn't worry. Im just worrying about job title -Customer Service Manager-.. Is that really matter job title? I mean nowadays I heard that it,s bit hard to get approval on 186 if you are 186

i saw some ppl wrote on site about risky position as you mansion, but dont worry too much, you have already lodged your application, what you have to do is wait, stay calm. i think you will be fine.

i saw some ppl wrote on site about risky position as you mansion, but dont worry too much, you have already lodged your application, what you have to do is wait, stay calm. i think you will be fine.

I hope everything will be fine.

Thanks mate and good lucks to you