The visa application included:

- Identity documents (passport, birth certificates, driving license, character documents (incl. UK and Aus police checks)

- Form 80

- Form 956

- All skill documents - certificates, proof of employment in current and previous roles (payslips), contract, resume, vetasses letter

- Evidence of relationship included: financial docs (banks statements), household documents (lease and bills), level of commitment documents (relationship registration) and social documents (photos, travel docs etc.)

Nomination documents were financial info from company, Form 956 and nomination of my role letter.

Hope this helps.

Thank you ENS1234

Any update for u aussiepr? So all sep applicants are waiting right? Any other option as MA said immi don't want them to call.. Extremely frustrated..

Thats bad.. i dont understand why ur MA dont want to call. U cant do anything then but wait...

I got no news yet. Most of time people get reply after 30 to 45 days of doc request. But unfortunately there are people who are waiting more than 4 months after document request. Once I was unlucky now let's see if I'm unlike again

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 September 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early of February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged mid December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Hi mdgolam, did you provide those documents in your initial application? If you did, that's odd.

If you had not provided them, then it's probably routine as part of the requirements. But May was a while back - from the spreadsheets, looks like average they get back to the ones they request documents from between 30-45 days. Have you tried ringing to ask?

Hi everyone,

I applied my nomination & visa on 6 november 2015. Requested documents on 16 may 2016. They asked form 80, overseas police clearance & employment contract. Documents provided on 31 may 2016. Still the status is assessment in progress. It's more than 10 months I have applied still no result now I'm so frustrated. Can anyone help me out providing some information.

Thanks

The visa application included:

- Identity documents (passport, birth certificates, driving license, character documents (incl. UK and Aus police checks)

- Form 80

- Form 956

- All skill documents - certificates, proof of employment in current and previous roles (payslips), contract, resume, vetasses letter

- Evidence of relationship included: financial docs (banks statements), household documents (lease and bills), level of commitment documents (relationship registration) and social documents (photos, travel docs etc.)

Nomination documents were financial info from company, Form 956 and nomination of my role letter.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

I wanted to ask, for the work experience evidence, did u only submit payslips or did u also submit work experience letters from previous and current employers?

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Processing Department- NSW PSE

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Application Received

Visa Status- Application Received

Thank god they are working on Feb applications....

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 September 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early of February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged mid December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Hello guys, my visa was granted today. We all excited and would like to share my good news.

Nomination & Visa lodge - 3rd Feb 2016; Nomination granted- 5th August 2016; Document request - 8th August 2016; Document submit - 18th August 2016; Visa - Granted 15th September 2016

Occupation - Real Estate Property manager; High risk country.

Hi mate, have you tried to email immigration officer? I submitted the document and wait more than a month without any reply. I sent email to OC not via my immi agent, and then OC replied me in a week and ask me being patience. I found his office contact number at the end of the email, and I directly contacted him one week later. I told him that I had submitted all documents as request, but no any reply over a month, and ask him usually how many days it might take after document submitted. He told me usually it takes 28 days, and some one would asses my documents soon. And then I got reply at the same day.

You could try this way.

Hello guys, my visa was granted today. We all excited and would like to share my good news.

Nomination & Visa lodge - 3rd Feb 2016; Nomination granted- 5th August 2016; Document request - 8th August 2016; Document submit - 18th August 2016; Visa - Granted 15th September 2016

That's really awesome congratulations. could you please tell me what doc requested

congrated mate...

party hard

That's really awesome congratulations. could you please tell me what doc requested

I just checked today my company bas nd my owner didnt lodge bas for last year ....from july 2015 he didnt lodge anything ....on 11 aug 2016 he lodged bas for last year also .....what you think ....that may be the reason of delay of my visa ....bcz he didnt submit bas at time ......its one year but i never contacted for anything

I just checked today my company bas nd my owner didnt lodge bas for last year ....from july 2015 he didnt lodge anything ....on 11 aug 2016 he lodged bas for last year also .....what you think ....that may be the reason of delay of my visa ....bcz he didnt submit bas at time ......its one year but i never contacted for anything

I updated BAS and my payslip after 6 months since I lodge my application, you could update the documents and send email to immi

Hi mate, have you tried to email immigration officer? I submitted the document and wait more than a month without any reply. I sent email to OC not via my immi agent, and then OC replied me in a week and ask me being patience. I found his office contact number at the end of the email, and I directly contacted him one week later. I told him that I had submitted all documents as request, but no any reply over a month, and ask him usually how many days it might take after document submitted. He told me usually it takes 28 days, and some one would asses my documents soon. And then I got reply at the same day.

You could try this way.

hi congrates heaps.

could you please explain me which no bcs they only write their position no.after the case officer's name.

my friend's son has been waiting for his visa for last 3 months everytime we call 13 number they said you can just wait.

moreover my partners health check will expire soon on 18 and mine soon after that , it will cost us another 700 and a lot of waiting which is stressful and taking toll on our health.

please if you can explain where do you find the number or how to speak with the case officer.will be a big help.

I updated BAS and my payslip after 6 months since I lodge my application, you could update the documents and send email to immi

Actually i have to submit my bas till sep 2015 ...i allready submitted bas till sep 2015 when i lodged but after that he didnt lodge bas nd he lodged on 11 aug 2016 ....but according to rules he must lodged bas after every three months but he didnt ....may be thats the reason of delay

you will never know the reason for being delayed. The best suggestion is u upload everything updated now. Everything means everything from the checklist , bas, profit and loss, lease ageeement, company tax return etc. Then get to MA to call them.. that will certainly help

Hello all,

My nomination got stuck in a bit weird issue. The company which I am working is well established business in US with more Than 6k employees worldwide. They are also registered in AU through ASIC and have ABN and ARBN.

Initially company got sponsorship as Overseas Business Sponsor which allows them to hire people on 457 visa but they can not sponsor 186.

Immi had asked my company to get Standard Business Sponsorship and then apply nomination to get my visa approved. My company is ready to apply for SBS but MA says that firstly my company has to open a local office and get ACN from ASIC then only SBS can be applied. Opening a new office here it's actually a big decision and also nature of our business is that we all employees work on client location so there is no local office requirement for us.

What I am understanding from Immi website for SBS my company need to show we are lawfully operating business in AU and have registered name through ASIC which we already have and as a overseas business ASIC had assigned us ARBN. ACN is just for local businesses.

Any comment on this issue will really useful. I am totally lost and now all the hopes are dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi just want to ask , if they have already looked at your application and just ask for child medicals, is there a chance they can still ask for another applicant's medicals as they are exipiring on 18 sep.

depend on CO BUT 80% Chance they not ask you.in my case they didn't ask to me my medical . my medical was expire after 1 month when i lodged the file .

Hi thats hard to go through but i would say dont listen to agents do your own search and listen to your instict and act .you can handle your case better than any highly qualified agent.try different opinions try to read cases on mrt website similar to yours and then work out .if possible ask immigration but dont give up and listen to your agent.

Yo me it looks simple just lodge an sbs ,do they ask you to apply after sbs or you can go ahead with your current application.

i would say cool down and do the right thing.its your life not agent's.good luck.

all is well

Sent

sorry to hear that, so you mean you company is US base but they have business here to get u and your colleague work here?

I can see why immi requires your company to have an office in Australia that your company could send u anytime anywhere in the world. that's what they worry your position when some industry is too "flexible" i think.

Hello all,

My nomination got stuck in a bit weird issue. The company which I am working is well established business in US with more Than 6k employees worldwide. They are also registered in AU through ASIC and have ABN and ARBN.

Initially company got sponsorship as Overseas Business Sponsor which allows them to hire people on 457 visa but they can not sponsor 186.

Immi had asked my company to get Standard Business Sponsorship and then apply nomination to get my visa approved. My company is ready to apply for SBS but MA says that firstly my company has to open a local office and get ACN from ASIC then only SBS can be applied. Opening a new office here it's actually a big decision and also nature of our business is that we all employees work on client location so there is no local office requirement for us.

What I am understanding from Immi website for SBS my company need to show we are lawfully operating business in AU and have registered name through ASIC which we already have and as a overseas business ASIC had assigned us ARBN. ACN is just for local businesses.

Any comment on this issue will really useful. I am totally lost and now all the hopes are dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk