Hi guys, regarding the employment reference letters, is it require to include salary? As I just saw it is required in 190 visa, but I didn't see it in 186 visa document checklist.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/190-/Skilled-Nominated-visa-(subclass-190)-document-checklist#

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-/Employer-Nomination-Scheme-(subclass-186)-applicant-document-checklist

If it is required then I will be in trouble...I have to go back to my country to get new ones.

Hureeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:arghh:Got my PR yesterday

Nominations 16 Jan approved 5 sep

visa 16 Jan approved 6 sep

Doc requested 5 July and submitted 22 July

Hope you all get PR soon especially who's waiting since long.....

Just check all the required documents meanwhile you are waiting to CO open your file. Submit form 80, medical and police check for your file even your MA don't tell Please upload this on your file because if CO will ask for more documents your file will go back to the queue.

Nomination :- Please check your supper and tax paid on time during 2 years.

Hi guys,

Got my PR yesterday! Finally after a long wait. Thanks to all the one who contribute in Forum and Timeline, had given lots of great help and guide.

Congratz to all who got it and good luck to all who are still waiting, hang in there u will get it soon too !

Cheers!

Hi guys,

Got my PR yesterday! Finally after a long wait. Thanks to all the one who contribute in Forum and Timeline, had given lots of great help and guide.

Congratz to all who got it and good luck to all who are still waiting, hang in there u will get it soon too !

Cheers!

How did the nomination get approved in under 2months????

but more importantly

congratulations

hey Btrem , is your status change or still same?

Mad much as I would love to say it has changed,

it is still the same.

asked immigration a question about 10days ago and they responded to the question and said that a CO has been allocated to the application, but the immigration website still says "received"

Hureeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:arghh:Got my PR yesterday

Nominations 16 Jan approved 5 sep

visa 16 Jan approved 6 sep

Doc requested 5 July and submitted 22 July

Hope you all get PR soon especially who's waiting since long.....

Just check all the required documents meanwhile you are waiting to CO open your file. Submit form 80, medical and police check for your file even your MA don't tell Please upload this on your file because if CO will ask for more documents your file will go back to the queue.

Nomination :- Please check your supper and tax paid on time during 2 years.

Congratulations!!

Did they request docs on nomination or visa?

Can I please ask did you know you were allocated to a CO before you get news about information requested? Thanks

I did not know about CO allocation officer. My MA rang on 5 sep and said CO asking for two documents for nomination approval. One was from employer and they sent to MA straight way,..Another was declaration form. Actually I had submitted but it was missing the date. So I had to re submit it. After that nomination was approved within couple of hours but still waiting for visa....

Can someone clarify my doubt?

Can I apply for other country work visa while my 186 Direct Entry application is in progress?

Will this create any problem to my 186 application if I do so without informing Immi?

Thanks in advance..

i don't think you will be able to apply for a any other working visa like 457 as your 186 is a permanent visa. Still you need ask your MA as i'm not an expert.

Edited by Emon Alam

What abt me ....never contacted for anything in last 12 months bro

Hello friends any September guys any news. I called

immi and they said they are waiting for the nomination to be approved till then wait. Aussiepr Mirzaa and all September files any updates. 1 year now soon don't know what to do waiting is frustrating. Plz god help us all sep files plz.

Hello friends any September guys any news. I called

immi and they said they are waiting for the nomination to be approved till then wait. Aussiepr Mirzaa and all September files any updates. 1 year now soon don't know what to do waiting is frustrating. Plz god help us all sep files plz.

No nthing yet.. Same reply as urs they gave me as well.. Don't know what to do

Mad much as I would love to say it has changed,

it is still the same.

asked immigration a question about 10days ago and they responded to the question and said that a CO has been allocated to the application, but the immigration website still says "received"

hi ,

could you please tell me ,which email did you send email?