I saw someone mentioned the IMMI could visit your workplace? I wonder how they determine they want to visit you?

Those who's workplace close to their office? Or determined by occupations? Or the risk level of countries? or just randomly?

My office is in Hendra, QLD I am curious if they will visit me. I am only in office three days a week. I am a mobile app developer.

Pre granted gyes applied on 15 feb, no documents requested.best of luck to all the friends who r waiting.

dont worry tomorrow's yours.

Congrats, Big day to celebrate !

May I please ask did your MA inform you the co starting your file or you got your PR granted news directly? Thanks Mate

Mine was applied 24/02, no updated at all, immi account still shows received and I asked my MA few many times and they said haven't started yet.

I saw someone mentioned the IMMI could visit your workplace? I wonder how they determine they want to visit you?

Those who's workplace close to their office? Or determined by occupations? Or the risk level of countries? or just randomly?

My office is in Hendra, QLD I am curious if they will visit me. I am only in office three days a week. I am a mobile app developer.

It depends on the company's Nomination,if immi doubt your job position is unnecessary

real job is the most important. if your job is real,don't worry about that, because your colleague and your employer can list a lot of files what can prove your job.so just relax,your occupation is safe enough for immi

Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for 187 visa. My employer is preparing nomination documents.

My MA asked me for my birth certificate, I do not have one from India. It is not possible to get one now.

I have other option to get a birth certificate based on passport from Indian embassy in Australia.

Shall I get that one or just ignore birth certificate.

Is BC necessary for visa applications?

Kind Regards

Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for 187 visa. My employer is preparing nomination documents.

My MA asked me for my birth certificate, I do not have one from India. It is not possible to get one now.

I have other option to get a birth certificate based on passport from Indian embassy in Australia.

Shall I get that one or just ignore birth certificate.

Is BC necessary for visa applications?

Kind Regards

If u have 12 mark list from India or 10 it will be fine as a proof because I used for my self positive

hi!everyone!good news!!!!!

I get my nom and PR today!!!!!

nom lodged 17 feb,visa lodged 17mar。no doc request!!!

hope u all get good news very soon!!!

Congratulation ..When is my date, actually my nom Lodge in 12.DEC. But the Visa log in 18.Feb . Why too late...............

when is my date. just wait wait wait . my MA told me it should count from the VISA log in instead the Nom , But over 6 month already .

hope next week

Edited by Totomony

did you talk to your boss? maybe something to do with the nomination.

Congratulation ..When is my date, actually my nom Lodge in 12.DEC. But the Visa log in 18.Feb . Why too late...............

when is my date. just wait wait wait . my MA told me it should count from the VISA log in instead the Nom , But over 6 month already .

hope next week

Hi all,

I have been quietly watching this thread for some time and I was granted permanent residency today, so I thought I'd share my timeline:

186 Direct Entry

Nomination lodged: 22/01/2016

Nomination Granted: 24/08/2016

Visa lodged: 29/03/2016

Visa granted: 02/09/2016

Profession: Web developer

NSW

hope next week

Nomination has nothing to do with visa. Visa approves only after the nomination approval. Chase up ur boss to call immi

No , because our boss nominate this MA to do for us , so I just contact the MA , and they always said wait and wait , I think I should call our boss to check what happen.

R u sure that he loged your nomination just make sure with both of them sometime bos and MA can be cheat , did u get your acknowledgement when u loged your application

R u sure that he loged your nomination just make sure with both of them sometime bos and MA can be cheat , did u get your acknowledgement when u loged your application

Hi they send us the IMMI invoice on dec 24.

But just now when I read the invoice I find a problem , actually we are direct entry .

but the invoice show "4320 nomination ENS-Temp residence Trans " is this Trans mean transition entry ? If like that should be a bit problem , because w just arrive Australian for on year when we submit the application , and they also told me should be direct entry , but why the invoice show is Trans ?

Hi they send us the IMMI invoice on dec 24.

But just now when I read the invoice I find a problem , actually we are direct entry .

but the invoice show "4320 nomination ENS-Temp residence Trans " is this Trans mean transition entry ? If like that should be a bit problem , because w just arrive Australian for on year when we submit the application , and they also told me should be direct entry , but why the invoice show is Trans ?

As I know direct and temporary are 2 different things if it's happen u then u really need to be check again everything before happened anything wrong , and I am not talking about invoice I am talking about immi bridging visa grant letter , u will get straight away when u apply your visa if u get this

As I know direct and temporary are 2 different things if it's happen u then u really need to be check again everything before happened anything wrong , and I am not talking about invoice I am talking about immi bridging visa grant letter , u will get straight away when u apply your visa if u get this

I get my bridge visa on 18.feb.2016.and it just show me received visa application ENS. Already email to my agent .just wait for them reply on Monday , if it is wrong , what a terrible thing they do , because I already wait for 9 month after the company nomiatio . Anyway thanks jessieara .