Hi there,

one of my friend have applied 186 nomination and visa on 21 Dec 2015. Occupation cook, HR country. His employer got docs request for nomination on 12 Aug 2016. Then he got site visit yesterday. He don't exactly know what documents they requested from his employer. It may help some of you.

Thanks,

Mavi

Hi there,

one of my friend have applied 186 nomination and visa on 21 Dec 2015. Occupation cook, HR country. His employer got docs request for nomination on 12 Aug 2016. Then he got site visit yesterday. He don't exactly know what documents they requested from his employer. It may help some of you.

Thanks,

Mavi

Wow that is surprising.. i wasnt expecting that to happen that soon. Coz co usually open the file in 4 weeks then they escalate that to monitoring unit with the uploaded files. Its all take up to 1 amd half to 2 months. Btw can u pkease find out exactly what doc he.was requested?

Wow that is surprising.. i wasnt expecting that to happen that soon. Coz co usually open the file in 4 weeks then they escalate that to monitoring unit with the uploaded files. Its all take up to 1 amd half to 2 months. Btw can u pkease find out exactly what doc he.was requested?

hi there Aussie pr Iam in so much stress because

I have applied nomination and visa in last week of November

and my nomination got approved in last week of May 2016 after that no news for my visa

Iam still waiting with a lot of stress and when I rang nsw they said they have transferred my file to Vic don't know why

what do you think what should I do in this situation

or is monitoring team will come or not after nomination approve if they come again the process gets slow please tell me what to do ?

Anyone have any idea how long it generally takes for a case officer to start working on an application after it's been assigned to them??

i recently got married and sent a message to immigration email last week to let them know and ask if any forms needed to be submitted to update the information on the application,

in in short they wrote back the next day advising which form I needed to complete and upload,but also that my application has been assigned to a case officer

now I find myself checking my emails every hour for an update.

nom and app submitted on 12th Feb

Anyone have any idea how long it generally takes for a case officer to start working on an application after it's been assigned to them??

i recently got married and sent a message to immigration email last week to let them know and ask if any forms needed to be submitted to update the information on the application,

in in short they wrote back the next day advising which form I needed to complete and upload,but also that my application has been assigned to a case officer

now I find myself checking my emails every hour for an update.

nom and app submitted on 12th Feb

hi, what's your status show?

Just received an email from the Dept today - saying the nomination was submitted a couple of weeks earlier than the minimum requirement of 2 years so the options are to withdraw or the Department will decide based on this. I reckon our application will get denied so my employer said we will have to re-apply both nomination and visa. So another lot of payment, and the waiting game continues.

Just received an email from the Dept today - saying the nomination was submitted a couple of weeks earlier than the minimum requirement of 2 years so the options are to withdraw or the Department will decide based on this. I reckon our application will get denied so my employer said we will have to re-apply both nomination and visa. So another lot of payment, and the waiting game continues.

Sorry to hear but I don't think so yu will loose the money if yu withdraw yur application. ..fees never return by dept if application got refused

Im soo sorry to hear that. But y didnt you apply for Direct Entry in the first place?

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Waiting

Visa Status- Waiting

I hope we will get refunded but when I called immigration they said it's likely that we won't. It's ok, at least our application's not refused.

Sorry to hear but I don't think so yu will loose the money if yu withdraw yur application. ..fees never return by dept if application got refused

Hi Hamza, we have been with our employer for 2 years so we qualify for the TRT, with lesser requirements.

Im soo sorry to hear that. But y didnt you apply for Direct Entry in the first place?

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Waiting

Visa Status- Waiting

Hi Hamza, we have been with our employer for 2 years so we qualify for the TRT, with lesser requirements.

O ok. Anyway, its just a matter of time. Just hang in there.

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Processing Department- NSW PSE

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Application Received

Visa Status- Application Received