I know that is why I am not even bothered to insist my agent to contact immi... But have to admit it is indeed very frustrating..nerve-racking ordeal

Just wait guys, nothing else we can do. I always pray to God for all of us. Most of us have spend 8-9 years just to gain PR. It's big time of our life's

HI everyone,

NOMINATION AND VISA APPROVED ON TODAY 12PM

THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE

SO SHARE THE TIMELINE

Nomination Lodged- 12/02/2016

Visa Lodged- 12/02/2016

Occupation- Accounts manager

Type- 457-186

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- CHINA

No DOC request

hope everyone can get ur PR approve tomorrow. For whos waiting so so long time, just be positive, PR is in the corner

HI everyone,

THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE

SO SHARE THE TIMELINE

Visa Lodged- 12/02/2016

Type- 457-186

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- CHINA

No DOC request

hope everyone can get ur PR approve tomorrow. For whos waiting so so long time, just be positive, PR is in the corner

Many Congratulations

HI everyone,

THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE

SO SHARE THE TIMELINE

Visa Lodged- 12/02/2016

Type- 457-186

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- CHINA

No DOC request

Big congrats bro

am veryyyyyyyy happy for u

best of luck for ur bright future

Good on you, feb12..

I submitted mine on 24/02. Looks like I should wait for two more weeks. However, I have not yet done health assessment. :(

Why you havent done health assessement ?

It will be a time waste in long run.

Do it ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today immi ask for information regarding the nomination of a colleague of mine. Both is nomination and visa were lodged on the same day back in Feb whilst mine were lodge respectively in Feb and April.

I can't figure out why mine went through without question and his requires clarifications... We are using the same MA as well. Go figure.

Today immi ask for information regarding the nomination of a colleague of mine. Both is nomination and visa were lodged on the same day back in Feb whilst mine were lodge respectively in Feb and April.

I can't figure out why mine went through without question and his requires clarifications... We are using the same MA as well. Go figure.

You are just lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey naveen, they asked u doc for ur visa app. They just want to get things ready that as soon as they get nomination done they can give u visa straight. But we all are stuck with the nomination. Me, mirzaa, dara, 7oct, u and many others are in the same boat. Sooner or later We all will get pr for sure. I know its pain in the neck. What immi doing to us is really disappointing.

2 weeks ago immi requested further docs from me.. i hope u guys will hear something too. In 2 weeks i will reach 12 months.

Let's be positive and wish all the September applicants will be granted soon????

exactly no approvals for sep files yet.. Almost End of week again haven't heard anything yet... God bless us plz now

I just ring immi now .....he told me they are waiting for nom approval nd i asked him is anything left in my visa application then he told me everything is done in my visa and they are just waiting for nom approval and then i asked him why its too long is there anything to worry then he told me no need to worry its totally normal and i asked him whats the reason of delay then he told they are waiting for info from there resources ....i ask him co need info from my side then he told no from there own resources and its totally normal thing....really really in big tension abt what info they are waiting for

I just ring immi now .....he told me they are waiting for nom approval nd i asked him is anything left in my visa application then he told me everything is done in my visa and they are just waiting for nom approval and then i asked him why its too long is there anything to worry then he told me no need to worry its totally normal and i asked him whats the reason of delay then he told they are waiting for info from there resources ....i ask him co need info from my side then he told no from there own resources and its totally normal thing....really really in big tension abt what info they are waiting for

i even called them last week nd they said me same story that they are waiting for some information from diff departments and i asked them if they need any documents from my side or my employer then they said no.. Again before that when i called they told me they don't have any notes listed so have to wait and there is no timeframe about it so whenever its finalised will contact u that's what told me. When my Ma emailed them they replied as they need to do some internal and external checks before its finalised. Don't understand what's going on with only sep files.. M killing myseld saying why did i lodge in sep.. Its just patience is killing us can't even think about it its just nightmare.. God bless us its been 11 months v r eagerly waiting for good news with new hopes every morning nd hopeless at end of day

just got the email from NSW PSE that my application is not allocated yet...Lol

They say they still working on Dec 2015 & Jan 2016.

how interesting when some of the Feb has been approved tho.

jimmy2621 i think everything is on luck.. We sep applicants r waiting since 11 months with no clues

What d hell why these internal and external checks only for sep files only .......why why why i lodged at that time.....but what are those department who are taking so long to give the information abt us and why ....i only know asio department which can take long time to process the files but not sure

What d hell why these internal and external checks only for sep files only .......why why why i lodged at that time.....but what are those department who are taking so long to give the information abt us and why ....i only know asio department which can take long time to process the files but not sure

I am feeling same as u.. Did u get site visit?