yesterday one of my friend checked his status in immi account and it has been changed to "Information requested" and he has been asked for form 80 .. his timeline is visa lodged on 3rd feb 2016

i am thinking i should also proactively fill this form and ask my MA to upload. i have observed and been following this forum , in most of the cases form 80 has been requested for.

My timeline visa lodged on 26th feb2016 , visa grant - still waiting :(

is the nomination approved for ur friend

MA has asked for both main and depended , but when he checked the correspondence in immi account he could see only for him (main applicant)
what MA said about nomination for me no news for nomination but info requested for my file

Any IT here? I would like to know the average timeline for IT...or is it same for all occupations?

Nomi:11/07/2016

visa: still waiting for MA to apply...

Nomi & Visa granted: long way to go...

I am in IT and been waiting 7+ months.

No Difference in processing time. Depends which office is dealing with your application.

I would guess you wont hear anything until at least end of Jan 2017.

Jeez.... Can't believe the incompetence of some MA... Seriously, this is a basic one how can they possibly miss it????

I did the visa application myself and there was no mention of medicals in the document checklist. I've actually just logged into immi and clicked on 'View heath assessment'. In there it says -

Examinations required

This person is required to complete health examinations for this visa application. Click on the link below to organise these health examinations.

I went through and made a declaration about my previous health and have now printed off a referral letter with HAP ID. So it looks like I can go and get them done and they'll be there ready for the case officer that picks it up.

Thanks for your information, guess so...my MA told me to wait 1 yr..

I am in IT and been waiting 7+ months.

No Difference in processing time. Depends which office is dealing with your application.

I would guess you wont hear anything until at least end of Jan 2017.

Any IT here? I would like to know the average timeline for IT...or is it same for all occupations?

Nomi:11/07/2016

visa: still waiting for MA to apply...

Nomi & Visa granted: long way to go...

Hi, Im a web developer and still waiting~ I remember some web developer got his/her PR in exactly 6 months.

I am from IT too- ICT Business analyst. my friend is in IT too ( software engineer) and his case is being looked at after 6 months

Hi, Im a web developer and still waiting~ I remember some web developer got his/her PR in exactly 6 months.

If you're already in the country I can't see why your occupation would make any difference. You're already in the job you've been nominated for so processing your application faster isn't going to fill a skills shortage!

yesterday one of my friend checked his status in immi account and it has been changed to "Information requested" and he has been asked for form 80 .. his timeline is visa lodged on 3rd feb 2016

i am thinking i should also proactively fill this form and ask my MA to upload. i have observed and been following this forum , in most of the cases form 80 has been requested for.

My timeline visa lodged on 26th feb2016 , visa grant - still waiting :(

but they didn't ask for me .. I really don't know whether it is compulsory or not.. You better ask your MA to make sure

Dear all,

I am a new member just join today. We want to move to Australia (now I am working in Singapore for more than 3 years with my wife and 1-year-old baby), however I cannot get enough points to apply PR (189) even tried many time to take English exams already :(

I almost give us our dream to stay in OZ :-(

Hopefully it's a luck or not, today I found there is a another PR (ENS (subclass 186)) which allows bearers to stay / study / work permanently in OZ :) However I am not quite sure how to get the PR. Therefore please help me to clear the following questions:

1) If obtain visa 186, can we stay in OZ permanently? I mean if we lose the job, we can still stay there.

2) I am working in IT field as well, for more detail it is SAP functional consultant, anyone got visa 186 within this field?

3) What I have to to do to get visa 186? from my understanding via google, these steps I must do:

3.1. Apply Job online via Seek.com.au or Linkedin, etc.

3.2. Hopefully recruiters / employers are interested in my CV and called me to interview (depending on luck)

3.3. Convince them to nominate visa 186 for me (as we cannot apply this visa by ourselves right?)

4) Can you please share any tips / experiences to have a higher chance to get visa 186?

Thanks a lot for your help and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Minh

Dear all,

I am a new member just join today. We want to move to Australia (now I am working in Singapore for more than 3 years with my wife and 1-year-old baby), however I cannot get enough points to apply PR (189) even tried many time to take English exams already :(

Hopefully it's a luck or not, today I found there is a another PR (ENS (subclass 186)) which allows bearers to stay / study / work permanently in OZ :) However I am not quite sure how to get the PR. Therefore please help me to clear the following questions:

1) If obtain visa 186, can we stay in OZ permanently? I mean if we lose the job, we can still stay there.

2) I am working in IT field as well, for more detail it is SAP functional consultant, anyone got visa 186 within this field?

3) What I have to to do to get visa 186? from my understanding via google, these steps I must do:

3.2. Hopefully recruiters / employers are interested in my CV and called me to interview (depending on luck)

3.3. Convince them to nominate visa 186 for me (as we cannot apply this visa by ourselves right?)

4) Can you please share any tips / experiences to have a higher chance to get visa 186?

Best Regards,

Minh

1)u can permanently stay in oz as long as you have a pr, and yes u can still have it while unemployment cuz generally no one gonna check your working status after 186 pr granted

2)u may visit http://www.border.gov.au and seach sol to find out more and accurate info about your occupation you r going to be nominated on

3)these are just some big step about nomination, u may miss some crucial step like skills assessment to apply 186 visa, again visit the website.

i m just wandering what language score do you need to apply 189 since you have been working in singapore for years your language skill should be competitive enough for that.

i have applied for 186 on 26th feb 2016 and now on bridging visa .. just wanted to ask one question .. my wife is pregnant now but she wasn't when we applied for visa and medicals were done at that time. would there be any implication on visa processing due to this or can they ask for medicals again under any circumstances ?

make sense

If you're already in the country I can't see why your occupation would make any difference. You're already in the job you've been nominated for so processing your application faster isn't going to fill a skills shortage!

Dear all,

Best Regards,

Minh

If you can reach your point system goal via english test i would suggest to go for pearson (pte) which way better than ietls plus point for you have worked in IT it will be easy for you as it's computer based if that helps

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum.

Thank you everyone to share their timeline and information, they are very useful and supportive.

I am also desperately waiting for my visa as you all and I hope the grace will come to all of us soon.

Please help to add my time line to the spreadsheet, thanks.

457 to 186 Transition, LR, 2 ppl, on shore

Nomination lodge: 29/1/2016

Visa lodge: 2/2/2016

Just an estimation, the AUS census 2016 is holding from 1st - 9th Aug 2016. Would that be a possible causing no approval this week until census is completed?

I hope not, but it is really hard to guess any reasons in delaying visa approval.

https://www.census.abs.gov.au/eCensusWeb/welcome.jsp#top3

The Census of Population and Housing (Census) is Australia’s largest statistical collection undertaken by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS). For more than 100 years, the Census has provided a snapshot of Australia, showing how our nation has changed over time, allowing us to plan for the future.

The next Census is on August 9. It’s a moment for everyone to play a role in shaping the future of Australia.

The aim of the Census is to accurately collect data on the key characteristics of people in Australia on Census night and the dwellings in which they live. In 2016, the Census will count close to 10 million dwellings and approximately 24 million people, the largest number counted to date.

Just an estimation, the AUS census 2016 is holding from 1st - 9th Aug 2016. Would that be a possible causing no approval this week until census is completed?

I hope not, but it is really hard to guess any reasons in delaying visa approval.

https://www.census.abs.gov.au/eCensusWeb/welcome.jsp#top3

The Census of Population and Housing (Census) is Australia’s largest statistical collection undertaken by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS). For more than 100 years, the Census has provided a snapshot of Australia, showing how our nation has changed over time, allowing us to plan for the future.

The next Census is on August 9. It’s a moment for everyone to play a role in shaping the future of Australia.

The aim of the Census is to accurately collect data on the key characteristics of people in Australia on Census night and the dwellings in which they live. In 2016, the Census will count close to 10 million dwellings and approximately 24 million people, the largest number counted to date.

I thought it would start from 9

I hope it was but checked with our MA he said the same thing:(

BTW you and me got the same time line fingers crossed i know wait is killing every one not much we can do about it :(

same here iv applied on 7th January 2016, still no movement plus didnt get any TRN number from my MA, so frustrated waiting overseas.

is there any way to re-generate TRN ?

thanks heaps