Is anyone waiting from October here? my status is still received. I spoke to MA and he said he already sent email and got same standard reply as he gets for other applications. What shall I do from now here? I was at least expecting should go from received to in progress or info requested. Please share your view.

Is anyone waiting from October here? my status is still received. I spoke to MA and he said he already sent email and got same standard reply as he gets for other applications. What shall I do from now here? I was at least expecting should go from received to in progress or info requested. Please share your view.

What is your occupation mate?

hey all.

I had a call from my agent this morning telling me that immi want more info on the nomination and asked for a payg summary from 2014/2015.

the nomination was put forward 23rd January and they are looking at it now so this may help some of you with your timeline.

I also got told that once the nomination is approved the visa part could take up to 28 days to go through.

What date did you submit your visa application? Are you from a HR or LR country?

Good to see u back. Ur name is pink highlighted on the sheet. Which means u r an inactive user.

Well, few of us September applicant are waiting. Never contacted by co. Same way there are some October and November applicant also never heard anything from immi. I truely dont know whats happening. And What will happen to all these applicants. Let us know as soon as u have an update

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

Good to see u back. Ur name is pink highlighted on the sheet. Which means u r an inactive user.

Well, few of us September applicant are waiting. Never contacted by co. Same way there are some October and November applicant also never heard anything from immi. I truely dont know whats happening. And What will happen to all these applicants. Let us know as soon as u have an update

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

I don't think i will hear anything from immigration as some guys are waiting from September and October without any valid reason.. Hope you will get news very soon

You can if you have the details of the application (TRN, Full name, Date of Both and Passport Number)

Its just the same as importing any other application.

Yes, to be clear technically you can import. However this assumes the employer is willing to give you access to potentially confidential information about their financial information, other employee salaries, etc. Most won't.

Ok , does processing time varies according to occupations, and didthey ask any documents from you?

Nomination 19 april 2016 Visa 20 april 2016( subclass 186 transition stream )

yeah- I think processing time does vary according to occupations

Hi Nasir

I just have a look at Jan spreadsheet, that is because somebody sorted the HR/LR country column, it only showed the high risk country in spreadsheet. You can find all the other entries by selecting both high risk and low risk countries.

I already helped you to selected all , you can check it now.

Someone's been mucking around in the Google Spreadsheet and deleted a few January entries. :mad:

Hello.... What evidence did ur employer provide for proof of need for permanent position and evidence of vacancy??

I believe they have provided a letter explaining. Nothing else, I guess.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote