You can upload but I believe better you let only your MA to upload. This way he can't blame you if anything goes wrong (nothing will go wrong)

I told him...but he didn't upload yet..

My time line is 23/01/16 visa & nomi both

3 months? I think I have seen that in the Google spreadsheet. However seems like someone made some typo:smile:

The nomination application dates are from last year, which I suspect is why they're processed quickly relative to the visa application.

Hi all.. Congrats to all who got their visa.. Just a quick question if someone can help me out with following reply from immi when my MA email them about my nomination status

"Please be assured that the department is actively working on the application. There are several internal and external checks an application goes through before its finalisation."

And it has CO's name below it does that means they r working on my file that CO is allocated?

Please help.

Hi all.. Congrats to all who got their visa.. Just a quick question if someone can help me out with following reply from immi when my MA email them about my nomination status

"Please be assured that the department is actively working on the application. There are several internal and external checks an application goes through before its finalisation."

And it has CO's name below it does that means they r working on my file that CO is allocated?

Please help.

Hi Dara

in these Days lot of site visit.Get prepare for interview.

My suggestion who r waiting for more than 8 monts

Tnx

Please help.

Many of us got exactly same reply from immi

No way.... thats scary. Whats her timeline? Im guessing we would see few more refusal in the future..

It happened about 3y ago, she wasnt performing her duties, she changed position before PR finalised

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Hi Dara

in these Days lot of site visit.Get prepare for interview.

My suggestion who r waiting for more than 8 monts

Tnx

Bro i dont tink that immi will visit everyone who are more than 8 months .....bcz there are so many people who are allready more than 8 months......there are so many other checks also like ....in one case co delayed bcz they contacted ato for some info nd ato took long time to produse info ......so we can not guess the reason but its sure that there are so many other checks rather than site visit

Bro i dont tink that immi will visit everyone who are more than 8 months .....bcz there are so many people who are allready more than 8 months......there are so many other checks also like ....in one case co delayed bcz they contacted ato for some info nd ato took long time to produse info ......so we can not guess the reason but its sure that there are so many other checks rather than site visit

@ mirzaa do u have any idea if my nomination CO is allocated just bcus email mentions CO's name

that's is the email i get today form my Migration Agent:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You have finally been approved as holder of the permanent residency visa, subclass 186 and are therefore now a PERMANENT RESIDENT of AUSTRALIA!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visa & nomination 22/12/2015

nomination 20/06/2016 WA PESE

visa 19/7/2016 VIC PESE

let's celebration :happy_face_cowboy_w :happy_face_cowboy_w

that's is the email i get today form my Migration Agent:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You have finally been approved as holder of the permanent residency visa, subclass 186 and are therefore now a PERMANENT RESIDENT of AUSTRALIA!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visa & nomination 22/12/2015

nomination 20/06/2016 WA PESE

visa 19/7/2016 VIC PESE

let's celebration :happy_face_cowboy_w :happy_face_cowboy_w

congratulations .. Enjoy your pr