I had a case in my work that got PR rejected. She applied under project manager and immi didn't accept her projects as a reason for PR and rejected, never seen anyone got rejected in their visa, only nomination. And was not working under her title 100% and immi investigated

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Hi,

Checked immi account in the morning. no status change. Got call from MA around 12pm that nomination got approved. Checked Immi account again and still no status change. 4:45pm got call from MA that gor PR.

Hi Kawal,

What's the timeline?

Hi,

Checked immi account in the morning. no status change. Got call from MA around 12pm that nomination got approved. Checked Immi account again and still no status change. 4:45pm got call from MA that gor PR.

Congratulations

what did they ask you when they called you

I had a case in my work that got PR rejected. She applied under project manager and immi didn't accept her projects as a reason for PR and rejected, never seen anyone got rejected in their visa, only nomination. And was not working under her title 100% and immi investigated

Visa applied 21/09

NSW PESE

Hi camclus

what u mean by 100%?she was performing lesser duties as mentioned in contract or She performed diffrent

duties from the contract.plz replyy

Tnx

Hi Bro

i looking mirzaa and aussie Pr on this form long time.i m also on same boat waiting from 9 September.

can plz tell m what type of two things CO was confused and how MA explained.Bro I don't need detailed explanation.plz just

Give an idea.Tnx

Edited by Mirza

Visa applied 21/09

NSW PESE

No way.... thats scary. Whats her timeline? Im guessing we would see few more refusal in the future..

Hi Bro

i looking mirzaa and aussie Pr on this form long time.i m also on same boat waiting from 9 September.

can plz tell m what type of two things CO was confused and how MA explained.Bro I don't need detailed explanation.plz just

Give an idea.Tnx

Sorry i did not understand ur question

Hi aussie pr my question to mirzaa.yesterday he post his known got approval after 13 months and he said CO was confused for two things and his MA explained on phone call?relates to that post bro....

Edited by Mirza

Hi

i am new here. I just import my application to my immi account but can't see any attached documents there except my health assessment

is that mean that my MA haven't upload any documents or only he can see them?????

Yes that means your ma hasn't attached them yet. You should ask your ma to attach them it will save time for both of you and immigration cheers

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hello,

I am new at the forum, submitted at the begging of December 2015, immi has requested additional info in regards to company which is in "external administration", but the compamny is still trading. Does anyone have any information and experience with this? What is the best way?

Immi has got 28 days deadline but to get the company out of administration it may take even half a year.

Any advise is much appreciated.

Nom and visa Dec 2015

Architectural drafstman

Yes that means your ma hasn't attached them yet. You should ask your ma to attach them it will save time for both of you and immigration cheers

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

My MA did same thing and hasn't uploaded/attached any docs. I don't know why some MA don't uploaad the documents at the time of application even though she asked me to provide all the docs including POLICE checks before my application was lodged.

Any idea?

Hi Guys,

01/12/2015 visa and nomination lodge

05/05/2016 documents requested, provided 14/05/2016 for visa, 30/05/2016 for nomination

22/06/2016 nomination approved

visa still "Assessment in progress"

This is strange, isn't it? I was expecting the approval as soon as they restarted the firsts days of July...

Now I am going for 8 months

Hi guys just a question. My employer wants to send enquiry email to immigration about my nomination application. Any of u know what info required of my employer as an identification and how to write the email

Full company name ,email address ,nomination file number ,employer full name nd dob ......i am not so sure but may be they need all this info

Hi aussie pr my question to mirzaa.yesterday he post his known got approval after 13 months and he said CO was confused for two things and his MA explained on phone call?relates to that post bro....

Actually his co is not fully satisfied with his martial status and his employer didnt pay the gst to ato ......nd his ma explain each and everthing abt his married life and the reason why employer didnt pay gst ......his ma also told co to look at all the past experience from india also .....his ma tried his level best to satisfy the co ....in the end co happy with it nd approved his pr