Submitted nomination and visa application in Mid-December.

Case officer allocated and asked for additional Documents at the end of June, for both nomination and visa applications. LR country, direct entry.

docs submitted last week.

waiting and trying to forget about it

hey guys something troubling me and could use some helps here

my application has been elodged few days ago by MA but i couldnt check the status without user and pw. but i found out there is an option in my account allow my to import an application into my account.

what happen if i do importation ? the application could be checked by both MA and me with his own immi account and mine?

any comments are appreciated

thx

Submitted nomination and visa application in Mid-December.

Case officer allocated and asked for additional Documents at the end of June, for both nomination and visa applications. LR country, direct entry.

docs submitted last week.

waiting and trying to forget about it

What did they ask u

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

I believe you will get your PR soon.

i am direct 186 too and waiting for my nomination granted.

Hi! Our PR has just been granted today 07 July 2016, two days after our nomination had been granted (05 July 2016)

Same case officer, nomination and visa submitted to NSW PESE but Nomination and Visa approved/ reallocated at WA PESE.

I would recommend submitting all documents ahead inc form 80. Internation Police Cert got expired but I requested a new one on the 4th month mark. Same goes for AFP cert.

Just keep the faith that your visa will be granted.

Edited by Daffieduck

hey guys something troubling me and could use some helps here

my application has been elodged few days ago by MA but i couldnt check the status without user and pw. but i found out there is an option in my account allow my to import an application into my account.

what happen if i do importation ? the application could be checked by both MA and me with his own immi account and mine?

any comments are appreciated

thx

Nothing will happen mate.. Your MA still can check your application .. He/she will get update if any progress happen to your application ..

Hi everyone

i m new here and like to share my time line with you

Nom and visa on 03/11

Nom granted on 15/02

docement request for visa on 15/02

sumitted document on 26/03

its over 3months since I ve sumitted all the document

hope today will be a good day

But the file is under my MA's account and I have just imported the file, can I still set the email notification ? I don't want my MA to know about this.

If you are using your MA's account then you may not want to do this.

But if its your own account then its fine to do it.

Now that I have submitted all the docs am reloading the status page on my application every 10 mins. Will it be today or it won't be ????

I guess, you can even check your status in VEVO instead of importing your application and reloading the page.

Good Morning Guys, I'm Very new to this forum from Western Australia, this is perfect place to share the experience with 186 visa application and update information for timeline etc.

We lodge the 186 Visa(Transition) & Nomination on 17 Dec 2015, and we were very stress because though its taking so long then we were told by MA.

MA told to us this gonna be about 4-5 months max and its already gone nearly 7 months.

but Im ok now because I have seen that,most of the friends here waiting here even longer then me.

I had just a Question about My sponsor company, the question is here,

this is small company and has two director(My Wife & Business Partner) with around 10 employee

We planing to takeover this business and will be just one director(my wife) but Company name and ABN gonna be the same.

we were expecting our PR bit earlier like end of June at-least, and were thinking to takeover after end of financial year but it didn't go through whatever we were thinking....

Do you guys think its gonna be any problem if we takeover the business end of this months if we still didn't get PR by that time?

Thank you very much guys and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Ryan

Hi, If your Company Name and ABN are not changing this will not be a problem. Also if your role, title does not change again it will not be a problem.

Good Morning Guys, I'm Very new to this forum from Western Australia, this is perfect place to share the experience with 186 visa application and update information for timeline etc.

We lodge the 186 Visa(Transition) & Nomination on 17 Dec 2015, and we were very stress because though its taking so long then we were told by MA.

MA told to us this gonna be about 4-5 months max and its already gone nearly 7 months.

but Im ok now because I have seen that,most of the friends here waiting here even longer then me.

I had just a Question about My sponsor company, the question is here,

this is small company and has two director(My Wife & Business Partner) with around 10 employee

We planing to takeover this business and will be just one director(my wife) but Company name and ABN gonna be the same.

we were expecting our PR bit earlier like end of June at-least, and were thinking to takeover after end of financial year but it didn't go through whatever we were thinking....

Do you guys think its gonna be any problem if we takeover the business end of this months if we still didn't get PR by that time?

Thank you very much guys and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Ryan

Hi everyone,

i m new here and l find this forum is absolutely brilliant and helpful.Please let me share my time line with you

Nom and visa on 03/11

Nom granted on 15/02

it's already pass 8 months mark ,it's there any problem ?should I email my CO or be patient ?

thanks guy

Wont hurt to ask for an update to let them know they have been submitted. Problem here is the time between documents requested and submitted.

They have probably put your case file to the bottom of the pile it shouldnt be too long now.

Hi everyone,

i m new here and l find this forum is absolutely brilliant and helpful.Please let me share my time line with you

Nom and visa on 03/11

Nom granted on 15/02

it's already pass 8 months mark ,it's there any problem ?should I email my CO or be patient ?

thanks guy