Thank you for your email requesting an update in this matter.

You may be aware that there is a general delay in assessing applications at present.

We will keep you updated if and when we require further information so as to progress the application.

Your understanding is appreciated.

Kind regards,

LOL, delay in assessing applications at "PRESENT"???? C'mon I'd say "ALWAYS"

sorry for late reply may MA called me and said my nom n visa file is open and i checked my immi acc n he was right

they asked my wife's ielts and mine medical for visa and for nom payslip, payg, leave details thats it

Dude, what is your MA doing????

why has he not already submitted all the documents with your application? You're probably paying this guy good money, and he is not doing his job properly if you ask me. In my opinion any further delays you get will be down to him. I would be giving him a kick in the butt!

What about you bro. What's up with you

Just nothing... its all started after Christmas last year.. remember when u guys were active on the forum most people got visa within 180 days.. more than 200 days was nightmare. Im on more than 290 days... it is extremely hard we passing everyday..