Has anyone submitted their PR application without form

80 and then been asked for it later on by immigration? My migration agent said that Case Officers don't always ask for it and said that I didn't need to fill out a form 80 but sometimes case officers ask for it later on. The form

looks a bit painful to fill out but wondered if it's worth just doing it anyway.

Yes same happening with me

Hi all,

I am currently going for 186 through Transition Stream.

Nom lodged 8 April 2016, awaiting approval

Visa lodged 20 May 2016, awaiting approval

I have a few questions regarding documents that I need to upload:

1. Does anyone know where the "Paying for visa sponsorship – declaration requirement" form needs to be uploaded? I can't find it anywhere in the dropdowns.

2. Do I need to provide anything as part of "Health, Evidence of"? I've already booked my Medical Examination and have uploaded the receipt. The provider will post to immi, is that right?

3. Is it recommended to upload relevant (but perhaps not required) documents e.g. Letter of Completion for my tertiary education, previous employment contracts, payslips, etc.?

4. My understanding is that the "Decision Ready Checklist" is for MA's and I should leave it blank?

Thanks for your help in advance. Hope everyone's visas get approved quickly.

Hi all,

I am currently going for 186 through Transition Stream.

Nom lodged 8 April 2016, awaiting approval

Visa lodged 20 May 2016, awaiting approval

I have a few questions regarding documents that I need to upload:

1. Does anyone know where the "Paying for visa sponsorship – declaration requirement" form needs to be uploaded? I can't find it anywhere in the dropdowns.

2. Do I need to provide anything as part of "Health, Evidence of"? I've already booked my Medical Examination and have uploaded the receipt. The provider will post to immi, is that right?

3. Is it recommended to upload relevant (but perhaps not required) documents e.g. Letter of Completion for my tertiary education, previous employment contracts, payslips, etc.?

4. My understanding is that the "Decision Ready Checklist" is for MA's and I should leave it blank?

Thanks for your help in advance. Hope everyone's visas get approved quickly.

Re the first question, when I spoke to immigration they said to upload it under "other" and specify what it was.

This waiting in limbo is so hard. I don't even care what the decision is anymore. I just want one so that I can put my daughter in a school I know she'll be able to stay in a restore some stability to our lives...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This waiting in limbo is so hard. I don't even care what the decision is anymore. I just want one so that I can put my daughter in a school I know she'll be able to stay in a restore some stability to our lives...

I completely agree with you, I am almost giving up

Same here. I don't really care at this stage, not excited about it anymore just want this over and done with!

my timeframe is the same and facing the same school things,just be patient and take it easy.God bless us.

Today - I became a permanent resident of Australia. For anyone feeling frustrated or worn - hang in there. Once someone opens your application, it all happens very quickly. They requested docs last Monday (one police certificate), it arrived today, uploaded it today, and approved today.

They appear to be very efficient. Make sure EVERYTHING they need is already uploaded! Good luck to you all.

Today - I became a permanent resident of Australia. For anyone feeling frustrated or worn - hang in there. Once someone opens your application, it all happens very quickly. They requested docs last Monday (one police certificate), it arrived today, uploaded it today, and approved today.

They appear to be very efficient. Make sure EVERYTHING they need is already uploaded! Good luck to you all.[/quote

congrats .... Whats ur timeline please

They appear to be very efficient. Make sure EVERYTHING they need is already uploaded! Good luck to you all.

Congratulations!

Is it just me or does the November section on the spreadsheet look funny? Have some of the rows been hidden?

It's a little different in that all months after October are missing the average of the no docs requested column. I don't think any rows are missing. A few are taller because of long comments.

Nomination & Visa both approved today, thanks to God and all the supporters and well wishers, cheers :)

guys I tell you this forum is very very helpful, thanks so much..

Highly appreciate the support of all members..

Cheers..

Nomination Applied: 24/11/2015

Visa Applied: 24/11/2015

-------------------------

Document Requested: 10/06/2016

-----------------------

From Company Training Record

From my application, my wife's IELTS & Police Clearance

--------------------------

Visa Grant: 14th June 2016

--------------------------

What is your occupation ?

Nomination Logged 30 Sep 2016 & Approved on 9 April 2016

Visa logged on 23 Feb 2016 and approved on 10 June 2016

Congratulation!

Could you please share your timeline. Thanks

same here, lets wait patiently ...it will b v v soon i think

Not good mate. What docs did immi asked from your employer.

@aussiepr

Well, i applied in september nothing heard yet. My co-worker (different position) applied in october doc requested in march. As usual docs the one been asked other applicants like business establishment docs and the payslip, leave record payg and all that. Then they came to my workplace looking for him. When they came they have specific set of question they ask everybody like payslip, leave records, what he does. That sort of questions. Then they asked about all other staff.