Good Morning,

just logged into my IMMI A/C and get to know that i have been requested more documents (07/06/16) though my MA didn't bother contacting me yet.

onething annoying me is that they asked for complete health examination for my three year old baby however he did one before lodgement not sure partial or complete and my fresh passport as my passport has expired sametime my file open..arghhh. now my concern is what if i dont submit my passport within 28 days??

has anyone has this issue before, i welcome any sort of suggestion.

thanks

Hi Mate,

My 5 year old son got request for additional health check too even though we did before lodgement of the application. The reason being that Tuberculosis (TB) screening was introduced in Nov 2015 for children less than 11 year old. Although it is just TB screening to be done, you need to do the whole heath check for your baby (Medical Examination + TB screening) because additional TB screening test can't be added to existing HAP ID and that a new HAP ID has to be created. Remember to ask the Department via your MA for the new HAP ID, otherwise it would waste your time at Bupa Visa Service centre. Hope this helps.

Morning! Has anyone applied for an Indian passport recently? Any idea how long it is taking, and If/how it affects an 186 application?

Wow, ur time line is the same as mine ....doc request arnd same time ....lets c who gets PR first :jiggy:all the best

congrats narulA

can u plz tell me after ur phone interview

how long they take for decsion

tnx

After ph interview I got p r within 5 days. They asked me how to bake the cakes and pies,processing system,my account ad my tax.ad my timing ad staff name ad how I get the job etc

Morning! Has anyone applied for an Indian passport recently? Any idea how long it is taking, and If/how it affects an 186 application?

Hi Swoosh,

i have applied recently to renew my passport and i would suggest you to take an appointment to submit personally rather opting post services, this way you can save upto 10 working days and if any issues with the application you can fix right on the counter and it wont disrupt or delay your 186 processing but the fact is IMMI will not grant visa until you submitted fresh passport.

After ph interview I got p r within 5 days. They asked me how to bake the cakes and pies,processing system,my account ad my tax.ad my timing ad staff name ad how I get the job etc

Thanks narula for ur information. Im guessing i might get a phone call same way u got.

Hi guys.

Nomination on was approved Saturday before last (no documents requested)

Case officer assigned (NSW) last Monday. Asked for AFP certificate (still not here) - once that arrives next week and is uploaded, I'm hoping my PR will soon be through...

Hi Swoosh,

i have applied recently to renew my passport and i would suggest you to take an appointment to submit personally rather opting post services, this way you can save upto 10 working days and if any issues with the application you can fix right on the counter and it wont disrupt or delay your 186 processing but the fact is IMMI will not grant visa until you submitted fresh passport.

Thank you Mohsin, I appreciate your help :)

Only if the request docs, then it will go to "in progress". Otherwise from received to finalised

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Check the sheet, it's just been updated by marjov, you'll see what's the status if there's doc requested

Morning everyone, hope this week gonna be good for everyone who is waiting here from more then 6 months.

6 months gonna finish by tomorrow so hoping for good news by next few week,

Nomination & Visa lodge - 15/12/2015

Just an application received so far.

Nomination & Visa both approved today, thanks to God and all the supporters and well wishers, cheers :)

guys I tell you this forum is very very helpful, thanks so much..

Highly appreciate the support of all members..

Cheers..

Nomination Applied: 24/11/2015

Visa Applied: 24/11/2015

-------------------------

Document Requested: 10/06/2016

-----------------------

From Company Training Record

From my application, my wife's IELTS & Police Clearance

--------------------------

Visa Grant: 14th June 2016

Nomination & Visa both approved today, thanks to God and all the supporters and well wishers, cheers :)

guys I tell you this forum is very very helpful, thanks so much..

Highly appreciate the support of all members..

Cheers..

Nomination Applied: 24/11/2015

Visa Applied: 24/11/2015

-------------------------

Document Requested: 10/06/2016

-----------------------

From Company Training Record

From my application, my wife's IELTS & Police Clearance

Visa Grant: 14th June 2016

Congrats