Thanks. Timeline 23 July 2015 ..... Ad yes they want some doc ad they visited my work place ad they did ph interview with me ad finally I got p r

Finally [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] almost a year!! Enjoy the best you can!! Well deserved!!

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Thanks. Timeline 23 July 2015 ..... Ad yes they want some doc ad they visited my work place ad they did ph interview with me ad finally I got p r

Congratulations!!!! Good on ya for hanging on that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys , sorry i was busy yesterday ,, here is my timeline .. nom and visa both 8/12/2015 and both approved same day 9/6/2016 processing centre nsw , and occupation is restaurant manager ,,, no docs requested 2 people HR country

and here i would like to share my personal experience with all of u , first of all this forum is great and very helpful , and other thing is some people have question about time frame , so i would like to say now days application is taking 6 to 8 months but its also depends on co and your occupation and business , coz these days immi doing site visits and they also found lots of illegal activities as we all know ,

also importing app is does not effect on your app but do not try to open attachments coz one of my friend he deleted some of his attachments by mistake ,, so i will say dont try to open them ,anyway if u do you wont be able to see anything ,

so best of luck everyone who are still waiting , i will pray for everyone of u and i really wish ( aussiepr ,dara,sunny786 , camlucas and more who are wating for long time ) they will get pr soon :) bye everyone and thank you for your kind support

is there difference between HR and LR?which countries are considered HR?

Good question, I looked this up myself yesterday. Basically if you're from a Low-Risk Country, you are eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority Visa (Tourist Visa which allows you to stay for up to one year for three months at a time or for business visitor purposes). People coming from HR countries cannot apply for this type of visa. When processing PR visas, applications from LR countries are sometimes processed faster because of the reciprocal Electronic Authority attached to these countries' passports (easier to track information digitally,therefore the processing time can be quicker). However, right now on the Immi website under "Processing Times" for 187 or 186 visas, they do not differentiate between LR and HR countries for processing times (sometimes they do though, so keep checking back!).

Low Risk Countries are the following:

• Andorra

• Austria

• Belgium

• Brunei

• Canada

• Denmark

• Finland

• France

• Germany

• Greece

• Hong Kong (SAR of China)

• Iceland

• Ireland

• Italy

• Japan

• Liechtenstein

• Luxembourg

• Malaysia

• Malta

• Monaco

• Norway

• Portugal

• Republic of San Marino

• Singapore

• South Korea

• Spain

• Sweden

• Switzerland

• Taiwan*

• The Netherlands

• United Kingdom—British Citizen

• United Kingdom—British National (Overseas)

• United States

• Vatican City

High Risk countries are all the countries not on this list.

Sources: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/601-

https://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/skilled-migration-visa-processing-times

Hope this helps! Good luck everyone!

hi guys , sorry i was busy yesterday ,, here is my timeline .. nom and visa both 8/12/2015 and both approved same day 9/6/2016 processing centre nsw , and occupation is restaurant manager ,,, no docs requested 2 people HR country

and here i would like to share my personal experience with all of u , first of all this forum is great and very helpful , and other thing is some people have question about time frame , so i would like to say now days application is taking 6 to 8 months but its also depends on co and your occupation and business , coz these days immi doing site visits and they also found lots of illegal activities as we all know ,

also importing app is does not effect on your app but do not try to open attachments coz one of my friend he deleted some of his attachments by mistake ,, so i will say dont try to open them ,anyway if u do you wont be able to see anything ,

so best of luck everyone who are still waiting , i will pray for everyone of u and i really wish ( aussiepr ,dara,sunny786 , camlucas and more who are wating for long time ) they will get pr soon :) bye everyone and thank you for your kind support

Hey mate, if we import the file in our immigration a/c, would MA still be able to see on his A/C ? would he still be the first point of contact ?

Many congratulations brada. Such a relief. Please share how it feels like

Aussiepr .....did u send any mail or anything to immi .....my ma just told me that i have to wait bcz may be myco is busy in other files ........u know what is the meaning of valuation of 80 form ......cant understand the reason of so much delays

Hey mate, if we import the file in our immigration a/c, would MA still be able to see on his A/C ? would he still be the first point of contact ?

From my personal experience,

MA will not be able to know unless you tell them..

& Thay will be the contact point if same is mentioned in application..

Aussiepr .....did u send any mail or anything to immi .....my ma just told me that i have to wait bcz may be myco is busy in other files ........u know what is the meaning of valuation of 80 form ......cant understand the reason of so much delays

I will inbox u

They asked for my wife's: IELTS & Police Clearance

Why IELS for wife. I have not submitted any IELS for my wife. I submitted a letter from her college that she studied in English medium for 5 years. Do you think that will be a problem?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Why IELS for wife. I have not submitted any IELS for my wife. I submitted a letter from her college that she studied in English medium for 5 years. Do you think that will be a problem?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Actually I provided both documents during submission, don't know why they asking both documents again..